58

*TW! This chapter will talk about abuse. Remember that if you are going through something like this please seek help, I love you and your important.*

*in the morning*

I woke up to the sound of a call, specifically from my phone.
"UGGGHHH.." I groaned, quickly slipping away from Wilbur's arms and turning over to grab my phone. "I swear if it's fuckin-" I sighed, I looked at the contact. "Oh..?"
I jumped off the bed trying to be quick but also trying to not wake Wilbur up. And I SPRINTED to the hallway, I answered.
"NINA." I groaned.
"What?!"
"It's fucking 7am.." I whined.
"Oh fuck off you cranky pants." She joked.
"What do you wannnttt." I said, rubbing my eyes. "It better be important, I got out of bed for this."
There was a slight pause.
"Relax, relax.. look, I have- news..?" She said.
Another long moment passed.
"And..? The news isssss...." I said, trying to let her finish her sentence.
"Well- I'd rather tell you in person." She told me.
"Oh yeah, yeah. Is it about the talk about Carter and what not." I said, walking down the stairs and into the kitchen.
"Well- not exactly. You see, dream kind of persuaded me to tell you something- that I probably should've a while ago, but it's very complicated." She explained.
"Uh-huh.." I said, very confused at what she just said- but I guess that's fine.
"So, I just- I don't know, I wanted to tell you in person. I think you should know. And I don't want you to be mad at me or anything for not telling you. I mean- we were so close growing up, when we were around each other so you should really know." She repeated.
"Okay, soooo.. that's it?" I asked.
"Um, yep." She replied.
"Kay. Just, Uhh- give me like another hour or two to sleep." I told her.
"Why should I?" She laughed.
"Because I will be grumpy. Bye Nina." I said, hanging up on her.
I grabbed a sip of water before going back upstairs. I went back into Wilbur's room, I laid next to him, trying not to wake him up. I covered up with the blanket and-

*rInG...RiNg...riNg...*

Oh. My. FUCKING. GOD.
I picked up my phone once again.
My god- I'm popular- okay, who's it now? I answered the phone.
"Ranboo, go back to sleep." I demanded.
"No. Uh, okay, question. When I get there- am I going to be taller than you?" He asked me.
"Uh- probably." I yawned. "Your probably taller than Quackity as well." I pointed out.
"Yeah, yeah. Well that's obvious. Also, is Dream scary?" He asked.
"Scary- what the fu-" I quickly realized that Ranboo has not seen Dream's face. "Uh, no. Not really."
"NOT REALLY?!" Ranboo yelled.
I turned down my volume as soon as I could.
"SHHHHH!! HES SLEEPING." I whisper-yelled.
"Your annoying." He told me.
"Your annoying-er." I replied.
"That's not even a word."
"Well your name isn't in the dictionary either. Mr. wordy man." I sighed. "I'm going back to bed, if you need anything I'll be up in like an hour or two."
"K." He hung up.
I turned my phone off completely and fell back to sleep quickly because of how tired I was.

*about two hours later*

I woke up once again, but this time to Tubbo and Tommy talking right outside the door.
"I swear if they don't shut up-" Wilbur said under his breath, waking up.
"Your awake?!" I whisper-yelled.
"Your awake..?!" He whispered back, rubbing his eyes and turning to lay on his back.
"TOMMY. IF YOU AND TUBBO GO TALK SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU ARE UNGROUNDED." I yelled, making sure I didn't have to repeat myself.
"Yes!" Tommy said happily, I could tell that he grabbed Tubbo's arm because Tubbo yelled, 'LET GO! TOMMMYYYY'
I heard them run down the stairs. This meant, Tommy was no longer grounded.
I sighed and rubbed my eyes as well.
Wilbur took my hand as he rolled over again to face me, he smiled. "You're beautiful." He tells me.
"Oh my gosh." I said, giggling and looking away.
He slid closer to me and spooned me. He kissed my cheek and then laid his head back down. "I love you."
"I love you most." I skipped through.
He laughed at me, "no no. I love you most." He fought back.
"Well I love you more than most so, beat that." I said, I turned again to face him and I put my hand on his cheek.
"Well I love you more than more most." He said, cracking a smile.
"You won't accept defeat, will you." I pointed out.
"You're right." He replied, he closed his eyes again.
"Wilbur." I said, making sure he heard me before falling asleep again.
"Hm?"
"I have to get up." I broke the news to him.
"Nooooo. No, stay." He begged me.
I smiled faintly, "love, I wish I could but my stupid ass cousin wants to chat." I told him.
"Hm, so leaving me to hang out with your cousin.." he said, he tried to sound offended.
"You know I'd rather hang out with you then with her, anyday. She just told me that Dream persuaded her to tell me something." I explained.
Wilbur's eyes opened, and he looked excited. "Wait- what?"
"Uhh-"
"Yeah. Yeah, let's get up." He said, he got off the bed and took my hand to pull me off as well.
"Uh- okay?" I said, confused.
I walked to my room and got ready for the day, a shower, brushing my hair, the whole thing. Like always. I walked downstairs and saw Tubbo and Tommy sitting on the couch. I heard Wilbur walking down the stairs behind me.
"HA.HA. IM UNGROUNDED NOW, BITCH." Tommy yelled at me when he turned around.
"Oh shi-" Tubbo said quickly.
"TOMMY." Wilbur yelled.
"Uh-oh.. uh, heyyyyy Wilbur.." he laughed and rubbed the back of his neck.
"DON'T CALL Y/N A BITCH. I'LL GROUND YOU THIS TIME." Wilbur yelled.
Tubbo and I laughed at them.
"Okay." he said, turning around to face the TV. Him and Tubbo were laughing quietly.
Wilbur facepalmed and walked to the kitchen. He got a water and gave it to me.
"Drink." He said.
"But I'm not in the moooood to drink water at the moment." I replied.
You know when water just doesn't taste good? Like that feeling of it literally tasting like air and you don't want to drink air so like-🧍‍♀️. Well yeah, that's me right now.
"Love." He said.
"Hm."
"Drink the water." He told me, he kissed me on the cheek and walked into the living room.
I sighed, I opened the water and drank all I could before feeling like I was going to throw up because it tasted. Like. NOTHING.
I put it back down and walked to the living room where everyone was.
"Is she coming here?" Wilbur asked.
"Sure." I replied.
"Who? Who's coming here?" Tommy questioned.
I sighed, "Nina."
"NOOO- WHY- WHAT- NOO! I hate her." Tubbo yelled, stuffing his face into a pillow and leaning back dramatically.
"I'm not to fond of her either, boss man. But hey- she's my cousin." I explained.
"Well- she's, she's a bit strange." Tubbo said.
"Agreed, but how do you think she's strange?" I asked, genuinely.
"Well, I don't know. She seems a bit mad a lot, wait-" Tubbo explained, he sat up, "does she have anger issues?" He asked.
"Mhm." I replied.
"Ohhhhhh. Okay, okay. That explains that. Umm."
I sat down next to Tommy and Wilbur.
"Ay bitch. Move it." Tommy said, pushing my arm.
"Tommy I'm literally going to kick you if you don't stop calling the love of my life a bitch." Wilbur said quickly, staring into Tommy's soul.
"Oh- oh my god." He said, choked up from the staring contest he didn't know he was in.
Tubbo turned on Phil's stream. I got a text from Nina saying that she's almost here, and that Dream was also coming. Which was fine.