Chapter 14

~ I was raised to hustle like a man because I was told to never depend on one~

Pamela's POV

After we paid the old wandmaker, we held our hands once again, just to appear in front of a huge chateau. It was magnificent. I already knew that acres of land were equipped with greenery, a quidditch pitch, a beautiful garden, a backyard and a swimming pool. I and Eva gasped slightly in the awe of the chateau. (picture at the start of the chapter)

"It's beautiful!" I whisper. My mother glances at me as she says, "This is the hangout chateau where both the families will be staying until our manors get renovated.

"It's just beautiful and we staying together makes it more exciting," Eva says, acknowledging what my mother said.

"Aww, I knew you wouldn't be able to resist my hot body, Granger." My idiotic brother exclaims.

"First, I am a Zabini. Second, I was talking about staying with Pamela, not you. And staying here with you would be a nightmare but for the sake of my brother, I am calling a truce that we won't call each other names and quit fighting over the smallest of things." Eva says extending a hand towards Dr- Malfoy, -wait he's my brother so I can call him Draco- to complete truce.

My brother glances towards her hand and then face and then awkwardly shakes her hand. "Now that's done so shall we get inside. There will be some guests arriving around 11, so Zabini children show your sister her room and Draco you show your sister her room." My mother commands and I make my way towards Draco whereas I see Evanna moving her way towards her sibling out of the corner of my eye.

"Come on Lil sis, I'll show you your room," Draco whispers in my ear and I nod, We, then together, make our way to the entrance of the grand bastion. My brother opened the door for me to reveal a hallway which led to a very sophisticated formal sitting room, which I siriusly wasn't expecting after seeing the manor of my dreams, but I guess that's what made this large place comfy and homey. It had a small wooden rectangular centre table carrying a vase of fresh hydrangeas which I knew had been collected from the beautiful garden.

 It had a small wooden rectangular centre table carrying a vase of fresh hydrangeas which I knew had been collected from the beautiful garden

Draco then leads the way to a large staircase on the left and urges me to follow. After a long time of me panting, whining and screaming in frustration, we reached a pair of mahogany wood doors, which I knew would lead to my extravagant, considering it was the manor of the two richest families of the wizarding world, room.

My brother pushes open the doors, to reveal a magnificent room clad in grey and gold accents. It had a huge chandelier hung from the ceiling with a king-sized bed in the middle of the room which had numerous pillows upon it. Just beside the bed were two-night stands, one with a flower vase and the other with a lamp. Dark hardwood floor covered with the same coloured carpet. It had a door on the right side which I suspect must be my ensuite, along with another door which I inspected to be a huge white-walled walk-in closet clad with hundreds of clothing items. I opened the door of my ensuite to be met with the sight of a white-walled, black and white tiled bathroom with a large bathtub that could fit four people, a toilet seat, a sink and a separated shower space. I then move on to the left side, seeing a large glass window attached with a balcony giving me the view of half of the gardens.