48||Tease II||

A D R I A N

I've never met someone who is fucking adorable as she was. She was deliberately turning me soft and I was fucking weak to change anything about it or prevent her from doing so. I was a man of my words and by that, I called her mom to tell her that she was with me. 

Yes, her mother knew me. We met at the coffee shop where I confessed my fucked up feelings for her. I also told her mom and well, she gave me the shitty talk about keeping her daughter safe and all those shits. 

I looked beside me to watch her staring at me again for like the 500th time now in today. She looked away, blushing. I just had this urge to kiss her pink lips and pull her to my lap and do all sorts of crazy things with her. But that was too early and wouldn't sit well with her. 

"Am I too pretty for your eyes?" I taunted her running my fingers on her lap. Not to cause her chagrin, just a soft friendly touch. She looked back at me and her face fell to where my fingers were before slapping them away.

"You're not the prettiest man I've seen." She said childishly. I stopped the car just right in front of my home and looked at her. 

"Who is then?" I asked her looking into those cute brown eyes. She was the prettiest I'd seen with a good heart. Her voice was melodic to my ears and I could hear them all through my life. She wasn't one of those fake barbie dolls that would throw her body to men audaciously. With her, she made me feel guilty about my past sex life with girls. 

"We have Lin, Dominick, Tom, Benjamin, and-"

"And who?" I asked smirking at her when I raised my hands back right to her lap. She quivered visibly trying to snub the way she felt when I touched her. 

What made her stop talking now?

"An-d w-e also has some o-ot-" Her face was heated wantonly and all I could do was watch her adorable mess. 

"Words little one," I spoke running my fingers on her soft smooth milky skin. She bit her lips to stop herself from giving in to my domination. Her eyes were closed shut.

"I don't remember anyone else." She opened her eyes at her own voice. She turned her back to me to open the car and run free from the bondage she was put in. I chuckled deeply, unlocking the car and getting out of it to follow her. 

Once we were in, I sat her on the counter, bringing her a can of soda before some fuckers came. 

"I knew it! They were something going on between you two and both of you together proves it. By the way, you guys are adorable together." Dominick whistled running his hands into his locks. I glared hard at him holding in his gaze. 

"Anyways, how are you, princess?" He asked Ariana. I turned to look at her to find her fiddling with her scrunchy I brought for her along the way back here. She looked at Dominick and smiled at him.

My smile.

'I'm fine. Oh, my puppies! you should totally see Princess. Where is Lin?" She jumped off the counter in excitement and energy. I leaned further into the counter watching her like a hawk. I was monitoring her to see how she communicated with my male friends. Of course, this isn't necessary but it's not like I had anything else to do. 

"He isn't home yet." Benjamin's voice joined in. 

"But, Princess. Where did that fries take her to?"

Fuck. My nickname was given to the asshole. 

"Who the fuck is Princess?" Benjamin asked strolling towards her. She spun around to clash with Ben's sweaty body. I could see he just came back from the gym. 

I leaned off the counter and pulled her away from his body, wiping away the bacteria from his sweat off her body. She pouted at Benjamin and pocked his side. 

"Someone cuter than you."

She didn't just call the motherfucker cute-

Benjamin gasped and Dominick snorted. "I'm very cute, you know. I won the last year's award."

"Of what?" She asked sipping her soda. 

"Being the cutest guy among my peers."

"Oh, I'm sure they were a mistake. Was there a medal or something?"

"Yeah?" Ben said unsure. 

"Definitely! I know the award you're talking about. The award was totally a fake one. It's usually given to people whose looks fall below average." She said casually. 

I chuckled at what she said and Dominick burst out laughing hard while rolling on the carpet. Fucking funny!

"Fuckers!" Ben muttered with a pout. 

I pecked her cheeks and forehead. "That's was beautiful," I commented. 

"What was?" She asked blushing.

Damn beautiful.

"Your joke," I told. 

"Wait! Do you think it's a joke? I'm serious." She stated. "Ben?" She asked. 

Ben looked at her. "I'm sorry for what happ-

"It's fine and please, let's not talk about it." He told. 

She shrugged and bounced on the couch. 

3>

"She's fucking sleeping. Let's not disturb her and let's get some sleep your fucker." Dominick whispered to Benjamin. He took that as a cue card and left leaving my precious and me on the movie seat. I looked at her sleeping figure. I traced her body from her face down to her toes and a small growl came from me. 

She had on her, her light nightgown exposing some flesh and her chest was on full display.

How the fuck am I suppose to leave that?

She fluttered on the bed trying to get a hold of something to touch. Her skin glowed under the tv's light and I watched silently. 

"French fries?" She hoarsely said.

Damn! That turned the fuck out of me. 

I cleared my throat and gently got a hold of her hands before pulling her close to me. She smiled sleepily-

Wait a minute-

She wasn't fucking sleeping in the first place. 

"Ari?" 

She continued to pretend to fall asleep while a peek of her eyes was open. I smirked at the thought I had in mind.

I sneakily brought my hands to her inner tight to see how she was going to react. I felt her body twitch and I knew I had hit the jackpot. She pretended to yawn to shake her body off my touch but I continued to glide my fingers on her thigh going in and i-

"Adrian?"

A/n

This was too cute for me, I had to stop:)