⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝑶𝒏𝒆

'THANK YOU FOR THESE THREE YEARS!'—Oikawa Tooru

—Oikawa Tooru

'THANK YOU FOR THESE THREE YEARS!'—Oikawa Tooru

┊͙˚. Day / Saturday — Time / 3 : 10 pm

"Congrats!" [Y/N] exclaimed happily before being pulled into a bone-crushing hug by the two second years.

"Thank you [Y/N]-san/chan!!" Both Tanaka and nishinoya exclaimed. A soft chuckle left [Y/N]'s lips before patting their backs.

"YEAHHH RYUU!!!" Saeko exclaimed happily after Tanaka pulled away from the hug with [Y/N], nishinoya staying in the warm embrace.

The younger Tanaka was embarrassed by his sister's being his biggest fan in the planet but was thankful for it. Meanwhile, ennoshita was trying to pull away nishinoya from the [H/C] haired female.

"You guys did amazing! I'm so proud of you guys!" [Y/N] told the third years with a smile.

Asahi thanked her before patting her head, Daichi chuckled slightly, and sugawara blushed slightly and ruffled her hair after Asahi.

Kiyoko and [Y/N] decided to go back into the gymnasium to see if anyone left anything back by accident.

[Y/N] hummed after confirming there were no items left behind to Kiyoko through her phone.

"I'll be back. See ya."

[Y/N] hung up before shoving her phone into her black pocket. Holding onto her bag straps, she started make her way out of the hallway she was in.

Her eyes widened after spotting a familiar male at the end of the hallway she was in, Oikawa spotted the [H/C] haired female—his eyes expanding as well.

[Y/N] didn't waste time making her way towards the brunette and pulling him into a hug. Oikawa froze, not knowing what to do.