chapter 114

Sadhvi's pov :

The day passed very quickly......

I was currently waiting for Siddarth to complete his work so we could go home.

I don't know what changed but rightnow I didn't want to leave him even for a second.
But I having no other choice I had to stay away atleast until his work is over.

In the afternoon when it was the time for me to part with Siddarth as my postings timings are over.......it was really difficult for me. Even if we didn't talk during postings I was delighted with the fact that we are together in here.
As a workaholic he is....he was busy in tending the patients while the 'lovestruck' me was busy stealing glances at him. Passing smiles when he caught me staring him.
At times I felt like may be I am creeping him out but I couldn't look away from him. It was like he is a magnet when I am the ferromagnetic metal. He just grabs all of my thoughts and attention to him and makes it very impossible for me to think any other matters.

Now that we are in the dorm we all kind of had a 'the girls' time. Akki spoke about how well Ravi sir treats her.
She kind of shows off that.....but it was an obvious fact. We teased about the proposal she made and hid from us.

I want to invite them all again but i know it will be difficult for all this time as we will be having exams in few more days and I mentally noted to not forget this plan. Now that Varun knows about the marriage thing I will invite him too.

Just then my mobile ring grabbed my attention.....it was Siddarth.
I know why he called so I didn't attend it and grabbed all my things and almost ran to the parking lot.

It was already 7:30 and now I am walking on the deserted road whose only source of light is shone from the moon and a small street light.
Anyways the scenery here is admirable.

'You are admiring everything now that you are in a good mood. Hope you don't forget the fact that you were the one who scolded in your mind that it was looking like a barren land few days before.' my mind mocked me.

I am stomped on my own thoughts .....but I could care less now that I almost reached my husband's car.

I slightly knocked on the window which immediately winded down and I was greeted with the frowning Siddarth.

"Hey...." I said as I am somewhat worried that Siddarth's mood is sour.may be he had a bad day.....I thought.

Immediately I heard the sound of the door unlocking. I opened it and settled on my seat and buckled myself up without being reminded by him like always.
He turned towards me and said
"Why didn't you answered my call?"
It quite a serious tone.

"Umm I thought I could just come here directly....." I said in a low voice as i felt I will be too loud if I speak in a normal tone as the surroundings are very silent.
My bad for thinking too much!!! But what ever....

"I was worried. You should atleast inform me." He said almost gritting his teeth in anger.

I gulped visibly before saying
"Sorry Siddarth......I will never repeat it ok??? Now let's go home alright?" I posted at the end and tried to show him my cutest pout ever so his mood could brighten for some extent.

And here it goes.....a small smile adorned on his lips as he saw me.

I smiled widely as if I achieved something.......but strictly speaking I did achieve my 'always serious faced' husband's cutie-cute smile.

He ignited the engine and started driving towards our home.
Crossing all the tall buildings,bright streetlights ,traffic signals and many more vehicles we reached home at 8:20.