70. early morning talks

Toms Pov.:

An hour later we decided to head back. "Let's go." Sam said and we grabbed our things and walked back.

"Am i the only one who thinks that it's weird that she didn't come back ?" he asked.

"No, not really. She probably called her family. We know how close they are and that she could talk days with them." Haz said.

"Maybe you're right." he said. Back in the house, everyone took a shower and changed to chill clothes. He walked over to Y/N door and knocked at it.

"Can i come in ?" he asked. No answer. He knocked again. "Y/N ?" Still no answer.

He tried to open the door but it was locked. "Y/N you asleep ?" he asked. Still no answer. "Sweet dreams darling." he said and walked down to the others.

"She's asleep." he said and sat down in the couch.

"Can't be mad at her. I'm pretty exhausted too." Z said.

"Wanna go to bed ?" Haz asked and she nodded. "We're in our room." and they walked away.

The boys decided to play some video games until 7 pm, when they decided also to go to bed.

Y/N Pov.:

I woke up hours later. I took my phone and looked at the time. 00:34 am. I know i couldn't go back to sleep.

I thought about it for the next 10 minutes until i decided to stand up and walk out of my door to Toms room. I knocked at the door but no answer.

I opened the door and walked inside to see and sleeping Tom. "Tom ?" i said quiet with the hope he would wake up.

And he did. "Y/N ? What are you doing here ?" he asked with a sleepy voice.

"Can't sleep." i said quiet.

"You, you maybe wanna come over ?" he asked and sat up. I nodded and walked over. He lifted the cover for me to slip in.

I think he didn't thought that i would do it but i laid my head down on his chest and hugged him.

"You okay ?" he asked quiet and played with my hair.

"No." i said with a cracked voice.

"You wanna talk about it ?" he asked and rubbed my back.

"Yes." i said. We both got up so that we would sit against the headboard of the bed.

"Talk whenever you're ready, darling." he took his hand in mine.

"So uhm you k-know Mr. Parker." he nodded. "Well, he's my dad."

He didn't waited or anything. When he heard 'dad' he immediately pulled me back in his chest. I cried in his chest for 5 minutes straight. He didn't said anything. Just comforted me with him around me and rubbing my arm and back.

"I I- just ask his first name, and- and when he said it.... i saw all the old p-picture with his face." i sobbed.

"Shhhh, it's okay, it's okay." he said and rubbed my arm.

"Why d-did he do that ? He- he new i would n-never had talked to him." i said.

"That's exactly the reason, darling. He wanted to talk to you but knew you would never if you knows it was him. Maybe that was his only way." he said soft.

"To lie to me ?" i asked.

"Yeah. I know it's dumb and i think he feels bad himself. But he did it just to have a chance to talk to his daughter." he said.

"Why now ? Why 24 years later ? He could have been my dad when i was 4. But he decided to be my dad when i'm an adult ?" i asked quiet.

"I don't know why now. But maybe he just realised what he did wrong." he said.

"At this time where i got my career ? Maybe that's why." i said.

"You think that ?" he asked.

"Maybe."

"I mean i can't say anything to that, i don't know his reasons. You need to ask him that ? When will you guys meet again ?" he asked.

"Never ? I said he should stay out of my life." i said.

"You are going to hate me for this but i think that's the worst you could have done." he said and i pulled away from him.

"What ?" i asked angry, sad and confused at the same time.

"Darling." he took my hand in his."Just look what it's doing with you right now. It just you. Not to know why he did that and everything. I'm not saying 'go back to him and be his daughter and be a happy family'. That's not what i'm asking for. But i think it would be the best if you would talk with him."

"No never. I can't do that." i said.

"Maybe you can't alone, but i could be by your side or Josh or any other person you like. You don't need to go trough everything alone." he squeezed my hand. "After you talked, you can never see him again. Just one talk with him so that you feel released. Maybe it will be hard- not maybe, it will be. But what is wrong with one talk ?"

I looked him in the eyes and then back to our hands. "I don't want to let him too far in my life. What if he hurts me again ?" i looked back to him.

"Than i'll be by your side. And you know that you still have a family at home that is waiting for you. You don't need to do it tomorrow or in this vacation. Just soon and when you feel ready. Do you promise me to think about it ?" he asked.

"Yeah, do you promise me to stay by my side ?" i asked him.

"Every time." he said and pulled me back to him, so i laid my head and hand on his chest, while his arms were protective around my waist.

"Thank you." i said. For some seconds it was quiet.

"Y/N ?" i hummed. "You don't need to say it back. But i love you."

I got put a little to look at his face. "You mean that ?"

"Yeah." he said. I smiled and connected our lips.

I pulled back and smiled at him before i laid down in his chest again. "Good because i love you too. So much." i said the last part more quiet but still loud enough for him to hear.

He kissed my head and rubbed my back. "Good night, darling."

I hold on his shirt. "Good night, Tommy."