Chapter 35

Bell: oh your welf Crozzo.

Welf: and your the argonaut of the Loki familiar.

Bell: yep.

Welf: so you like my stuff.

Bell: hell yeah I like it who wouldn't it's awesome it can defend against heavy attacks along with I can move around in it very easy.

Welf: huh it's nice to hear that instead of it's to colorful or it's gay.

Bell: huh why would someone say that.

Welf: well I sometimes get what's the word to creative with my weapons and armor they they don't look like what they are supposed to.

Bell: but there weapons right that's all that matters as long as they work as the weapon you wanted them to be then war the problem.

Welf: well I'm glad you see it that way a lot of people don't see it like that.

Bell: well then those people are fools to not let you create something incredibly unique and be able to use said weapon or armor.

Welf looked at me yolks he respected me as he then asked.

Welf: how did you come to know my name.

Bell: oh on the back of the armor chest piece which is now destroyed had it on it it was the best armor I have ever seen.

Welf: so it wasn't a magical weapon.

Bell: what's a magic weapon?

Welf: *bit surprised* oh Um it's a weapon that has a type of magical power.

Bell: well I got enough magic so I have no need for a magic weapon.

I saw his eyes widened as he then asked.

Welf: what was it you wanted with a blacksmith for.

Bell: I wanted one to join my party and if everyone gets along then I'll contract them and they can become a permanent member.

Welf: well in that case.

He then stood up as he bowed to me and asked.

Welf: I would be glad to join your party in order to see what kind of man you are.

Bell: great but I needs a few things before we go in to the dungeon.

He looked at me.

Bell: my last armor was destroyed along with my dual daggers I would like to request a new set in order for you to actually know my style.

I saw him smirk as he then went in to the sack and brought out the same kind of armor I had bought before and a set of awesome looking daggers.

Bell: holy hell man these are freaking incredible

Welf: well I mean I did make it.

Bell: hey just curious but do you got a katana in there I can buy.