Chapter 1

No point of view
Joyce woke up when she suddenly heard a bang on her door. "Ugh..that old hag is at it again?," she muttered. "Open the door, Joyce, unless you don't want to eat!," the mother called. "The door's unlocked!," she answered. "Gosh she's such a pain." A woman in her forties barged into her room. "Why are you still in bed? Get up!," the mother said while pulling her out. Joyce just rolled her eyes and went to get dressed. "If you're late to school, there's no lunch money for a week! ," her mother yelled. "Yeah whatever," Joyce muttered. She grabbed her bag and went downstairs. There was a bowl of cereal waiting for her. She quickly sat down, ate, and walked out of her front door.

First Point of View
Such a pain...
As I walked to school, I couldn't help but feel frustrated this morning. Why must that old hag insist on annoying me?

No point of view
It was quiet fall day. As Joyce walked to school, leaves crushing under her feet, she could see the school building a few feet away. Fern Middle School. Joyce was twelve years old, in 7th grade. She had a few friends at school, but barely talks to them as she doesn't like to start conversations. Her "friends" consisted of people who enjoyed reading manga and watching anime. She wasn't really included in their conversations, since she would always read the light novel version and they were scared that she would "spoil" it for them. "Then why the hell would you anime watchers talk with the manga readers? Idiots," she thought. She was so busy in her thoughts, she didn't realize she crossed the street when it was a green light (for the cars).

First Point of View
As the truck ran over me, pain erupted in every inch in my body. Is this what death felt like? It hurts.
...
My death scene seems awfully familiar though.
...
Don't tell me I got hit by truck-sama?
...
Even though I'm a fan of isekai light novels , I don't want to be in a world where there isn't a toilet.

A/N
Please tell me if there are any mistakes in grammar/spelling! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Sorry it's short!