Chapter 19 - The Storm

~Sorry this took me so long to publish! I had some writer's block. Plus, I wanted to have this chapter be really long! It might take me some time to publish the next chapter as well. But, that depends on my mood! Anyway, enjoy my sweets!~

Previously: The calm has lifted; the storm is coming; our friends are gone; my family is approaching. Weirdmaggedon may have ended but, there is still a war. All we can do is trust that we can get through together.

Dipper's POV - Outside The Cabin

As I leaned onto Bill, I start to think about my family. They must be worried about me. I thought. I look up to Bill and I can tell he's thinking about them too. Except, not about how concerned they are about me. "Bill?" He hums in response and looks at me. "When should we go and tell them?" I ask. "My family, I mean."

He opens his mouth and quickly closes it. Bill looks at the blue sky and answers, "No idea. How about we just stay in the woods? Just you and me." I laugh at his suggestion.

"I wish but, my family must be worried. And...Mabel. I miss her." I said. We've always been together, even when we were fighting or arguing. "She'll always be my other half," I explain.

"What about me?!" Bill asks, offended. I roll my eyes and lift my head from his shoulder.

"They'll be coming for me," I said, ignoring his question. Bill quietly nods and puts his hand on my shoulder to reassure me- us.

"How about we eat lunch and relax a bit. Then, we'll go and find your family. Sound good?" I smile and take his hand off my shoulder to hold. We walk back inside the cabin. It's a little quiet without the constant yelling. It's a little sad, which is surprising by how annoying it was.

I chuckle to myself. Bill looks at me confused. "I think I miss the yelling," I admit. Bill chuckles as well.

"It's crazy how the mind works." He paused. "How the heart works." I nod and walk to the kitchen with Bill by my side.

"Want some Mac and Cheese?" I ask while showing him a Mac and Cheese box. "We can make it together!" I smile and he mirrors it.

We start cooking and focus on the present instead of the storm ahead.

Mabel's POV - At The Shack

"I thought we had a few more hours?" I asked Ford. We were getting ready to go out with, what we thought, three more hours. Suddenly, the hole in the sky disappeared. We saw a few of Bill's henchmaniacs enter the portal looking down at the ground and waving. Then it closed, without another trace.

"I did too," Ford said. "I must've done the calculations wrong."

I nod but smile. "Let's go find Dipper! Bill will come back. And we'll be ready when he does. But that's for another day." Ford smiles as well. The townsfolk went home after Weirdmaggedon ended but, the Cipher Wheel stayed to get Dipper.

"How are we going to find Dipper?" Wendy asks. "We can't rely on a demon tracker. Dipper isn't a demon." Wendy points out.

"Yes. But we can go to the last location where Bill was. It's not much of a lead but, it's worth looking around once more." I nod. Soon, a phone rings.

Wait. "A phone is ringing! We have internet!" I screamed. I don't know if it was obvious but, technology wasn't working during Weirdmaggedon. There would be times it did work but, that was very rare.