Chapter34: Fill In

~Y/N's POV~
Haru was sitting beside me and Haru while Yuri was on my lap because she's too small for the seatbelts in the helicopter. All of us were wearing headsets so we could hear each other when we talk and give a command since the Rotor Blade was loud and also for ear protection.

After 20 Minutes, we reach our destination, we get out the cabin, two high profile employees were there two assist me, I just said that I just needed Kitaro and they should just watch over the kids while I worked, they stayed in the open tent so they won't wander off.

They don't really know I'm the Heiress, all they know is I'm here as the CEO's most trusted person and he respects me highly. We arrived to a mess.... There was only 1 model insight instead of two, the dresses were fine but where the hell is this other model!?

I see Kitaro rub his temples, I extended my hand asking for the folder to this event. I looked through their backgrounds and profiles as we walked to my seat. The model that was here was the one and only Sakusa Natsuko.

The model that was missing from the picture was named Fera Ferin, 20, she's a new debutant model in the industry. Everyone was running around, dolling Nat up while the others quickly settle the equipment up, I groan annoyingly.

They had all morning to do this, they really were too relaxed and now they're all rushing because the "CEO's Person" has arrived, excuse that, I am CEO.

"Any problem?" Kitaro asked "They had all morning to fix this up... now they look like bees that are buzzing around their broken hive." I said while handing back the folder to Kitaro, I clap my hands to get everyone's attention "I need three people on Natsuko, Ten people on the set and equipment and You! What's your name?" I asked while pointing at a red haired girl "I-I'm Azami Fala, 19!" She said while bowing "Fala, you have a face of a model, I need three people to fix her up!" I said and they all grouped themselves and everything was much more smoother.

"W-What do we do with Ms.Fera?" Kitaro asked "I want you to find out why she's not on sight." I ordered and he bowed and ran off, I walk into the model's tent, the photographer was in his little cubicle on the corner, I look over to see a nervous Fala on a Vanity Chair getting dolled up while Natsuko was getting into her outfit.

"Busy Morning. Tell me a reason why your all so buzzy when I arrived." I asked loudly, well more like demanded but who cares? "We couldn't get a hold of Fera so everyone was occupied with getting a fast breakfast, setting and styling but then Fera canceled minutes before you arrived... by that's time, everyone was exhausted, Fera wanted a whole tent for her but she ended up bitching away!" Natsuko complained as she walked over to me "Don't worry about Fera, to me, You and Fala look more professional and beautiful than her." I said while fixing her bangs that were slightly crooked.

"Mr. Hoshi, let's get this shoot started." I said and the man came out his cubicle "Ms. Suguru, One of my models canceled out, this has to be a duo shoot..." He said gloomily and I pulled a beautiful doll named Fala out of her Vanity area "Ms. Fala will fill her in. Isn't she much more fit for the job? Why put her on the sidelines instead on the spotlight?" I said as I proudly presented this elegant woman to him and I saw his eyes lit up "Assistant Mae! Get a contract for Ms. Azami Fala!" He said as he happily walked out the tent and I returned Fala to her stylist.

The shoot started and after 30 minutes, a third model was supposed to be here but her company said she was currently in the hospital because she was pushed down the stairs 'Stairs should really be illegal...' I thought to myself as I sighed.

"I know who we should model with!" Natsuko said excitedly "Ms.Suguru personally knows the Masked Gamer StrayCat!" She exclaimed and I was shocked "The popular gamer!?" Fala said and I just giggled nervously, I sighed and called Kitaro over "I will get the model but please sign a contract. It's proof you've promised to keep her identity hidden and you will receive a thousand dollars." I said as Kitaro walked over with a stack of papers.