Intermission

Y/n is seen in casual clothing, as he sits in the room looking at the comatose state Gwen laying in bed. She looked almost exactly like she did when he lost her… but, with some… differences. Her cheeks have a bit of black scales, as well as small black horns on her head. She was turning into some form of Nightmare… scans showed that her DNA was all over the place, it's a miracle she's even alive. She's part symbiote, Lizard, Goblin, and spider-woman… slowly… but surely, she's changing… he could only hope… that she'll still be the Gwen he knew.

Y/n sighs as he gets up and leaves the room… as the door shuts the door handle then disappears. From what Y/n knows, S.H.I.E.L.D are the ones watching over her. He had already told the staff that if they harm her in any way… he won't kill them, but he wouldn't save them if let's say… a red symbiote attacks them. 

Y/n leaves the hospital as he begins to walk towards his next destination.

----

Y/n is seen standing outside of Dr. Strange house, he knocks on the door, and is suddenly greeted by the cloak opening the door. 

Y/n: uhh, hey?

The Cloak gestures for him to come in, Y/n follows the cloak as he sees Strange standing on the top of his stairs. The cloak then goes to Strange and wraps himself around him as he begins to walk down the stairs.

Strange: So you finally arrived.

Y/n: So… are you gonna give me some answers or what?

Strange nods as the two of them were suddenly seen sitting across each other while Y/n is now seen holding a bottle of soda.

Y/n: What the… is this (favorite/soda)? And how did you do that? Magic?

Strange: Yes, to both of your questions. Now, I need you to listen closely L/n. As you know you're an Anomaly, a… variable in this timeline. This universe, and many others have no effect on you. You, and you alone control what will happen to you. The only ones that can say otherwise, unless if you made a deal with a godly power… such as Death.Do you remember the curse she gave you?

Y/n: Yeah? In exchange for coming back,, she owns half my soul and I have about 13 years to live.

Strange nods as he then looks straight into his eyes.

Strange: I've learned recently, because of that deal, you have just saved another version of yourself from a similar curse.

Y/n: What? How can you know that?

Strange: … In three years, you will assemble your own team, as Nightmare will return with his own. I can't tell you everyone you will work with, but, I can say one.

Strange then shows Y/n an illusion of himself in some sort of uniform, and a large green cloak.