11 | broken vagina

Anastasia Kingsley POV

I hate you too 'L'.

"What the fuck do they mean?" Lee angrily scowled, rereading the paper.

"Where did I break my vagina?" I thought out loud, racking memories from 6 years ago.

"The island. The island we went to after the Spanish threatened to kill us at the mafia ball. That's were I was limping. But how the hell did they know that? Where they on the island? Or did someone tell them? But only Ava saw me? She wouldn't do that, right? What if it's not even that? What if it's the French base that we were in? We were raped but I wasn't limping cause they carried me back." I rambled, confused about the whole situation.

"It's not the French base. It might be the island. We have to wait till we get to Adrian's and ask for him to take us there." Lee concluded, trying to calm himself down.

Who the fuck was 'L'?

-

We were finally at Adrian's, we parked the Ferrari really quick that it almost crashed the house.

Almost.

We ran inside, eager to get to the end of this hunt.

"Adrian!" Liam's stupid ass yelled through the house.

"I'm gonna go check up stairs, you check down here and if you can't find him, then go eat food in the kitchen." I say, running up the stairs.

I checked his room first, nada.

I rolled my eyes, was he still working?

"Adrian, can you please get some sleep?" I mumbled into his neck as I sat myself down on his lap.

"Sorry detka, I've got work." He replied, kissing my forehead. "Did you find what you needed?"

"Yes, but..." I trailed on, playing with his soft brown hair.

"What?" He whispered, rubbing my back.

"We need to go to the island. The one where we hid from the Spanish mafia from. The one where we started dating." I clarified, kissing his neck.

"I'll take you there, but I need to come too. My father would kill me if he found out I let people there without being there myself." He scoffed.

"Okay. When are you free?" I furrowed my brows.

"Give me an hour. Go to sleep, you look tired, lyubov." He kissed me again.