~Nova with members moments Engene can't forget~

(This is in a YouTube video format btw)

1• Heeseung and her dancing to troublemaker very well, a lot of Engene's claimed they have so much chemistry through this dance. I mean I see I it but I also don't as they just seem like siblings to me, even though they were each other's love interest inside of Love's Kitchen.

2• Sunoo and her looking at each other with heart eyes. They smile at each other all the time still after everything that has occurred. They clearly still like each other

3. When it was revealed during I-land that Jungwon was her secret admirer, you can see the sparkle in their eyes when they looked at each other.

4. Jay legitimately stop her from running, I don't remember when was this live (probably because it's not a real live 🙃), but they were playing duck duck dog...I wonder where the dog came from but they were playing duck duck dog and it was Nova's turn. She picked Jay and wanted to run but Jay dragged her into his arms so now they can't go anywhere, I mean I know their sibling but JEEZ JAY CALM DOWN.

(This person doing the video edited this video in)

(Especially Jay screaming Yah)

5. Sunghoon is always giving her head pats as she smiles brightly at him, they just give me two pretty best friends vibes.

6. Nova laying her head on Jake's lap as he plays with her hair just.... I swear I shipped these two during I-land and I still do, even though she like Sunoo which was a cute ship BUT Jake and her are cute.

7. Nova and Niki sitting on each other's laps. They seem very normal with sitting on each other's laps or thighs out of nowhere. I don't know why they do this so often and so casual but go off 2N I guess...

8. Nova said she wanted to meet Layla in real life and Jake said stop trying to make excuses to come to my house, which made Nova blush.

9. Sunghoon and her admitted on a live together that they go friend dates every now and then which seems so normal to Enhypen but DEFINITELY NOT TO ENGENE, they said they went ice skating together more than once.

10. Jungwon, Jay, and Niki all said that Heeseung and her have become close dancing partner.

11. The maknae line had a picnic together off camera and apparently Niki spilled his drink all over the picnic blanket.

12. Jay and Nova were sitting on the same chair and both of them fell over, this moment haunted them ever since

13. Heeseung would normal carry Nova around for no reason, apparently as Sunghoon said, Heeseung carries her and stick around with her so often that sometimes they slept in the same bed together or slept on the couch together.

This is the end of the video... I hope you subscribe or Jay will keep screaming while you sleep. ;) Kidding!