14

• Yoon Y/N •

• Yoon Y/N •

"Do you know where was Soobin last night? I tried to call him but he wasn't responding to me." "You guys have been hanging out more these days so I taught that you might know." Beomgyu ask me as we finish our guitar class and it's time to go clean up.

I was about to respond and say that he was with me until I remembered what Soobin has told me last night.

"Please don't tell the boys that you saw me like this, I don't want to look pathetic in front of them."

I guess he don't like people to see his week side. I'm somehow grateful that I got to see this side of him.

"No he hasn't with me." I lied to him wanting to keep my promise with Soobin and not tell his friends.

After we finished, we walk outside and stop in front of the school, the usual spot that we always part ways.

Cherry blossom season has begin which made the road filled with falling pink and white petals. I took a second to look at the scene.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Beomgyu ask me while he also look at the trees.

"Yeah... Cherry blossom season is indeed the prettiest."

We took a couple seconds to finish looking and we face each other in sync as we prepare to go back home.

I was about to say goodbye until he step closer to me, decreasing the distance between us, tilling his head a little bit and raise his left hand and slightly touching my hair. I was confused on his sudden action as a squinted my eyes in confusion.

"There was petal stuck in your hair." He explained to me while showing the flower to me.

"Ahh... is that so?..Thanks.." I said not knowing how to react.

"I'll get going then, bye!" He waved to me and left.

I was confused. I didn't understand what was happening. Why was my heart no longer beating fast when I'm with him? Usually, just been on the same room as him will make my heart beat faster but why did I felt nothing when he was this close to me? Why did I not feel any butterflies in my belly?

Am I falling out of love?

A/N : I just realized that cherry blossom season is usually in March-April-May but in chapter one, they just came back from summer break which makes no sense! Sooo.. please ignore that and pretend that it makes sense 😅

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

• No one pov •

It was the next day of school. Y/N was still mad at Teahyun and tried to ignore him the best she could despite that they are in the same classroom.

At lunch time, instead of eating with the boys, Soobin when to eat with Y/N while Teahyun had no other choice than eat with the others.

The day went pretty fast as it was already the end of the day.

Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Huening Kai and Teahyun were waiting for Soobin in front of their classroom.

They saw Soobin walk out of the classroom but instead of joining them, he walk pass them in a hurry.

"Yah Soobin! Where are you going?" Soobin turn around as he heard Yeonjun call for him.

"Oh, sorry I didn't see you guys." He apologize to the four boys.

"Are you coming with us? We are going to Huening Kai's house?" Beomgyu ask him.

"Sorry guys.. I can't, I have plans tonight."

"Again? It's been what? The fifth time since you ditch us after school because you have 'plans'?" Huening Kai ask with a sarcastic tone as he can't think of why he is been distant with them.

"What are you doing anyways?" Teahyun ask him.

"I'm going to study with Y/N." "I'm sorry okay? But she promised to help me with my maths."

"So that's what you've been doing? Studying? Never would I thought I will hear that coming out of your mouth." Beomgyu chuckled.

"Sorry guys but I need to get going, Y/N is waiting for me." He said but this time, with a big smile in his face as he turned around and run to the exit.

The boys looked at their friend that was now running like crazy and bumping into other students.

"Did you guys also saw that or am I dreaming?" Huening Kai ask as he point in direction of Soobin.

"Nahh, don't worry you are not the only one." Beomgyu reassured him while patting his back.

"It's the first time I see him smile like that." Yeonjun mumbled as he is confused on his friend's action. "Even when he was with Lia, he never smiled like that." "It's the first time I see him this happy..."

"What's up with him? Is he high or something?" Beomgyu ask also confused. "Is going studying with Y/N such a nice thing that made him smile like that?"

"It's not the fact that he is going to study with Y/N that makes him happy..." Teahyun started which make the three other boys look at him in sync.

"It's Y/N's whole existence that makes him this happy."

....