chapter 73

Third person pov

Watching himself pleasure her made him harder than ever , seeing what he could do to her. However, before she could cum, Alesa pulled herself up and pushed ace down on his back. Though , equally inexperienced , she seemed a lot braver than he had been. All she knew about sex was basically from health class. She slowly slids of his boxers and his erection sprung up. She pumped him up and down with her small hands , but felt pretty awkward doing so , where was she supposed to look? She was equally scared of the idea that what she was holding right now was eventually supposed to go inside her. Meanwhile, ace felt amazing . Everything he ever felt before was nothing compared to this. His eyes were closed, he was not at all prepared for her soft tongue to lick the tip of his throbbing cock. He almost came right then and there. She sucked on his tip bit before venturing further , taking more and more into her mouth ,finally she was taking as much as of him as she could and Ace knew he couldn't held himself back much longer.

"Alesa, ~mhm~ I'm about to, you know, I don't think you really want that in your mouth"

She looked up at him mischievously as he restricted himself to the best of his ability . Instead of stopping , she started sucking even harder while rubbing him at the same time and Ace couldn't help himself. He threw his hands back and cum. His brain told him to apologize , but instead his bought his hands back down to her head and tangled them into her hair , pushing her further down to him. He was too big and she gagged. He couldn't speak, he just rode out his orgasm as she swallowed his load, to his surprise. When he finally got his words back he said

"I'm sorry Alesa. I couldn't help myself, I wanted this to be good for both of us"

"it's fine Ace, we are not done yet and don't worry. I'm having fun"

He smiled but still looked unsure . Alesa leaned forward and pressed a deep kiss on his lips. He could practically taste himself on her. Though he had just cum , his erection sprung back up at the feel of her warm lips on his. He pulled away and said nothing, but his eyes asked the question . Alesa took a deep breath and said

"OK, I'm ready"

He grabbed a condom and slipped on awkwardly . He helped her lay down on bed and he lined himself up with her entrance. Though she wanted to seem brave in front of him , he could tell she was scared. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt her. He rubbed himself against her soaking folds, without going inside her, and she moaned slowly , her breathing ragged in anticipation.

"Alesa, before we do this you have to tell me if it hurts and you want me to stop, okay?"

"I will"

"I never want to hurt you"

"I trust you ace, I know you will be gentle with me , I wouldn't do this if I didn't felt complete safe with you"

With that, he started to push into her, very little at a time . He looked at her face, for signs of pain, but so far, she looked fine , eyes close, mouth slightly opened. However,  he hit a sort of wall when he was about 2 inches in .oj no. He knew what this was.

"Baby, this might hurt a little because you are a virgin"

"Yeah" she sighed "I know"

He took her hand in his and she clenched her teeth. He took a deep breath and thrust into her , hard . Though he was flooded with pleasure , she cried out in pain . He didn't want to leave her but nonetheless. He exited her and hugged her tightly to his chest as she cried.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't think there was any other way"

"it's okay, I'm okay, I think . You can go  again"

"Are you kidding me? You are hurt"

"The hard part is over , I'm pretty sure"

"But-"

"Ace , please" she whispered "I need you"

He couldn't refuse her . She lowered herself back onto her back and closed her eyes once more. He lined himself up again and pushed slowly back into her. Though her teeth was still clenched , she didn't make a sound. He pushed himself almost all the way and just releaished at the moment . When he looked back to her face , she looked in pain once again.

"Alesa, are you okay? Do you want me to stop?" he asked anxiously . Alesa hesitated and said

"No, but I think it'll hurt less if you move"

Very slowly , he pulled out and pushed back in few times , on the fourth time alesa whimpered

"Faster, I need faster" Ace was worried but complied.

He thrust in and out of her faster and Alesa moaned out loud . She was dreamy tight and he had never felt so amazing. He was glad that he could finally give her something back. His animalistic side took over he pounded into her and he groaned as he left her walls tighten around him.

"Fuck, you are so tight, you feel amazing baby"

"You are so big , I'm gonna cum"

"Go ahead sweetheart, you deserve it, cum for me"

She threw her head back and clenched around him harder than ever as she orgasmed hard and moaned his name

"Ace"

Soon after, he came as well . He pulled out and gathered  her up-to him.

"I love you, Alesa"

"I love you to, ace. That was amazing"

"yes, it was" he agreed

----

The smut credit goes to guilloteen12
Do check her account.

Anyways, liked the chapter?

Seriously, I didn't wanted smut in the story but there were people who wanted so I uploaded.
I don't know maybe I'll remove this chapter later..🙃❤