⋆͙̈ Prologue

Definitely not an angsty, don't lose hope!

I've been trying. Trying and trying. And it seems to be working.

I know he's supposed to be with someone else. I know I'm not supposed to be here. I was supposed to be unknown. He's just a mere anime character who never let me sleeps.

A fictional character that makes me want to know what his presence feels like, what his touch feels. How he smells. If, is there's any chance for us if we were to live in the same world as the same being.

He always seemed melancholy about something. No one knew. No one else but the of two us. He was in need of love, of affection and attention his parents barely let him feel.

I want to be with him whenever he feels lonely, happy, sad, angry, agitated, stressed. I wanted to be always by his side.

I wanted to grow old with him. But reality is not fantasy. Fantasy is not reality. It's not what you think it is. It is something that you've been trying to supress inside of you.

I misses him even if I've never seen him. I misses him even if we've never met. I misses even if I could never feel him. I misses him even if I know there will be no us no matter how long I wait.

He's a perfection.

I'm the opposite.

Even if the truth drives me crazy.
It's incomperable to what he could make me feel.

If the truth can be supress even just in a time. My feeling can't be. It lingers. I try to forget. I try to stop. I try to focus.

But, he's the only thing my mind would even let me think of.

He's he.

What is he?

A fictional character.

But he kept turning my world upside, down.

[(A/n): not angsty, just incase you guys think this is.]