Chapter 31

Love Is Poison
Chapter 31

Mia POV

As soon as we made it to the hospital. Once again everything went left.

Everybody was being treated for wounds. Montana had to go into surgery.

The doctor came out ten minutes ago and announced that KD was paralyzed from the waist down.

We went to check to see how Alice was doing and learned she had just passed away.

Everything that happen took a toll on her and she had an heart attack.

Pawpaw was in stable condition. The doctor said he would recover.

The police was called by hospital staff. They said it was protocol.

With the amount of injuries and nobody talking. The police were still suspicious and hanging around.

Kay was checked out and we found out she was lying about everything. The bitch wasn't really pregnant.

Lil Malik had a gunshot wound to the chest and he was handcuffed to the bed as well. Kay went to be by his side.

That bitch is crazy.

Sherronda had to stay in hospital. She didn't want to talk to anyone.

Kentrell didn't even go in there to see her. Hurt and anger was written all over his face.

He took a great loss because he took on all the burden.

My mama walked up to Kentrell. Kentrell stood up.

"Ms. Brown. I'm sorry I,"

"Mia could have been killed."

"Mama"

"No let me say my peace... but she wasnt. I understand that she had something to do with it as well. I've always tried to steer her away from this lifestyle. It's in her blood I guess."

"It's me, I promise I will do better!"

"I hope so because I approve of your relationship but be mindful your still in high school. No matter what you and Mia go through always remain friends."

"I promise,"

"Go check on your friends so we all can go home. I'm going to check on your mom."

Kentrell POV

I never had nobody parents approve of me before. So much went on so it was hard for me to smile right now.

Even though Mia mama approved, I don't think I'm right for her. I want to see her win.

If I can't be with her, I will make sure she win from a distance.

I made sure Teelee and Kendall was straight. Star was with Ben. My kids was straight.

YaYa with was with 3three. Boomer draped it up with me and hugged Mia.

He lucky we almost died or he wouldn't have hugged shit.

We finally made it to Mia house. Ms. Brown said, she was about to take a shower and lay down.

Mia grabbed my hand and we went to her room.

"Mia"

"Stop"

"I love you Kentrell. I always have and I always will."

"Mia"

"No Kentrell"

"Mia, I love you too! I live a life were ain't no certain time I'm coming home. That's just who I am. I want better for you."

"Stop then and just go legit."

"I can't stop right now. I got to many people to take care of. Maybe going legit is an option."

"Kentrell you forgot, I was out there hustling as well. I got my self into this lifestyle. It wasn't your fault."

"Don't leave me. I want to be with you always."

"You mean that."

"Yes, don't want to break up cause I can't go without you."

I walked up to her and started kissing my neck.

"Kentrelll"

I backed her up until we hit the bed.

I pushed her down and flipped her on her stomach. I put my hand inside her jeans to play with her pussy.

She was already soaking wet. I licked my fingers.

"You tast good bae."

"Freaky ass."

I laid my body on hers and put my face in the crook of my neck. I start kissing and sucking on her neck.

"Kentrellll"

"Damn baby you too loud. We gon get caught."

"What I tell y'all about fucking in my house."

"Mama"

"Don't mama me"

"Ms.Brown we just laying her like old times."

"Uh huh, horny asses."

We waited until she was back in her room and started laughing.

"Sorry"

"It's cool"

Mia got up, put pajamas pants on, and laid back down .I got comfortable as well.

We laid there holding each other. Not saying a word until we both fell asleep.

—————————————————
Okay another chapter down. Next chapter is the LAST CHAPTER!!! Comment.. let me know if I should do a sequel.
Thankyou once again for the support. 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚