Untold feelings

" it did..." those two words rolled from his tongue , i was in great confusion wondering  if i was dreaming or he was saying something else.

" what do you mean-  " i spoke as he looked at me but his gaze was not strong and dominant  like usual .
He came closer to me and opened his mouth to speak.

" I really don't know how to explain this or how to confront  to you about this but i have to cause I can't keep this inside me for so long , day by day it's getting more worse to handle..."

he spoke leaving me in more confusion...

" that day when i first saw you in the office  i thought you weren't going to handle this job , as we always have high standard in works. But then idk what happened inside me , my heart told me to select you for this position,  I usually don't listen to my heart but that day i did. And...honestly i didnt regretted it.

Every day I observed your work and your passion towards our company and work the work we gave you , that really impressed me and I always had a hard time expressing warmth towards others so i never appreciated you even for your work.

But apart from your work , the more i was seeing you , the more I felt attracted towards you and your aura , your innocent beauty and fiery eyes really had an effect on me. The way you were sweet and polite and genuine  , on the other hand you were sassy , independent and always took stand for yourself.

And when we went on the business trip , my feelings towards you started to change , i loved how you enjoyed little things and your eyes would glow in excitement and your lips would curve into a smile.

I loved how you get all nervous and clumsy around me  and then get embarrassed , and press your lips together and close your eyes. ( please I'm sorry if this part sounds creepy lol )
I observed little things bout you and your behaviour which kind opened me up from hard shell.
I do have a rude cold boss impression but around you i feel comfortable opening up and letting all my guards down.

And even if it seems sudden and odd and I myself didn't realized that I've started to grow feelings for you , I've tried to push them away by pushing you away from me because whenever you are around me , I cannot help but fall even more harder for you , and even when you are not around,  I can't help but only think about you " he spoke .

His gaze was clearly denoting that he was deeply hurt from something and he is trying to hide it. This was the same gaze I saw that night of the business tour.

I stood there shocked.....

I was trying to comprehend everything he said right now to me. I Couldn't belive the fact that he actually have feelings for me all this time.

He was right , it was odd for me and very sudden.

" but why did u push me away then if you had so serious feelings for me ?? ''

He gulped and looked at me , it felt like he was very uncomfortable answering them , he sighed.

" I'm not a very good man , Lisa "

" I don't have the best life it seems like from afar , and I can't connect another person with my life "

I kinda liked how the nickname rolled from his tongue , something is really off about this man. He is hiding something and I have to know it .

" I want to know "
'' even if I want to tell you I can't "
" I don't care , if we came this far i want to know everything and mainly why can't you let anyone connect to you life?  Tell me Liam ''

" I can't !!!!! " " please understand "
" I WON'T JUST TELL ME ALREADY OMG " i yelled and he looked at me with rage filled eyes and spoke-

" IM A FUCKIN MA- ''

* door bell rings *

( im sorry af like really sorry for my complete disappearance , I couldn't get much motivation to write or complete this story , but saw how so many people still reads and loves it , it really helped me to get back my motivation , love ya'll  <3 )