Chapter 46

A.N.
Okay I've started writing this chapter 4/14, and I plan to finish it by 4/15.

Let's see how I'll do haha.

Giyu POV
Yesterday was an emotional roller-coaster, and today I'm hoping for it to be better.

I took a lot of time for myself to clear my head and really think about the situations with (y/n).

When I left her apartment, I felt empty myself, like I was forgetting something.

(Y/n) said that she felt we were supposed to be something more, and in the heat of the moment, I was scared. I didn't want to mess anything up so I left.

Which only made the space between us bigger, and that's not what I want to happen. When I'm around her, I feel so much happier, and relaxed. She makes all my worries go away and somehow I just give her more.

I should probably apologize to her...I feel terrible...

Then again, she probably doesn't want to see me right now, I should give her sometime and I could use some more to sort my feelings out.

Tomorrow is the start of the weekend, meaning I don't have to go into work for two days.

I can sleep in-

. . .I still have to work today though. . .

An unsatisfied sigh left my lips as I walked into my bedroom to take a shower.

Most of my showers consist of me staring off into space as I let the hot water run down my body.

My thoughts ran wild as I stand there letting the heat overtake me. Putting me into a sort of trance.

Without notice, I began to slip into another daydream.

Memory

Why am I so nervous?

I stood right before the door and stared at it.

What is she...going to say?

I put a hand to my chest and tried my best to get my breathing under control.

The only thing I could think in that moment was what she was going to say.

I slowly slid the door open, and found (---) sitting on her knees looking out the window. She turned her head towards me and the light from the moon somehow made her look even more beautiful.

She stood up and walked over to me, giving me a clear view of her eyes. Big, (e/c) eyes that glistened with the light.

"(---)...what is it that you've been wanting to say...I'm sorry I didn't realize sooner..." I whisper as I put a hand on her cheek, I then move it back behind her along with my other hand, and untie the muzzle.

It fell to the floor with a small thud, and I stare at it on the floor. Too nervous to look her in the eye.

What if she hates me...does she blame me for what happened?

"-...------..." (---) let out out quietly. I jerked my head up and placed my hands on her shoulders.

She's speaking...please...don't let this one be a dream...please

"-----...th-thank you...thank you f..or l-love...ing me." She smiled.

"(---)...are you really talking? Is this...real?" I felt tears falling from my eyes.