ATE - Extras

Sooo this is just some shorts of whatever ATE stuff is floating through my mind or whatever..sure.

Recommended to read ATE (An Alternate Turn of Events) before this, or confusion will be prevalent.

And none of this is ship - Ink is just highly possessive of Dust bean ('cause he's jealous-), and Fell is his best friend.

Not all of this is canon either.

Comments are welcome and hoped for (seriously it would make my day- but you don't have to I'm not forcing ;-;)!

~~~~~

"Garden"

Warnings: none.

Classification: probably on the fluff side.

~~~~~

Ink had quirks. Sometimes he would talk to himself, other times he would play with my Hope just for kicks, but mostly, he would experiment with me. When he couldn't gain enough satisfaction from torture - mental or physical - he thought of something to do that wasn't torture; those were essentially "off-days." Not to say that they didn't end in pain - a lot of them did - but Ink wasn't interested in hurting me, and that was enough for me to like them. Today was one of those days. Ink had gotten bored of my screams from his paint, and his forms of mental torture weren't giving him the satisfaction he desired; as a result, he lay down on his bed and looked at me as I hugged my Hope.

"Dusty.." Ink took my attention. "I'm bored..do you wanna do something?"

I shook my skull; things were painful.

"Fine, I'll think of something." Ink sighed. "Dusty, come here."

There was once a time when I might have refused; I knew better than that now. I stood up, holding my Hope tightly as I walked over to Ink's bed, being pulled onto it as Ink pondered his options. I didn't struggle as Ink pulled me into his lap, rubbing my skull slowly; that was the only thing that he did that I liked. I was fairly sure that Ink believed that he owned me; it was obvious by the way he treated me. I couldn't argue, though..that would have led to pain.

"I got it!" Ink laughed triumphantly. "Dusty, have you ever seen my garden?"

"No.." I didn't know that Ink had a garden..

"Perfect! Well, prepare yourself for an experience!"

Ink was smiling as he opened a portal to what I believed was a different universe. He wasted no time in grabbing my hand and pulling me through it, and I was immediately awestruck; when Ink said "garden," he meant lush green grass with exotic flowers littering the landscape..I had never seen anything like it!

"I knew this was a good idea!" Ink giggled. "You should see the look on your face!"

Ink began to lead me through the garden; with all the torturing he had put me through, I had forgotten that he could create such beautiful universes..I had never seen anything like this..

"Peaceful, isn't it?" Ink sounded calmer than he usually did. "I created it a long time ago..before most of the people we know even existed..it was always so peaceful.."

I had to agree; it was indeed peaceful.

"You know, this gives me an idea..let's go, Dusty!" Ink opened a portal. "I wonder how well you can fare against poison!"

And my peace ended.

~~~~~

"Missing"

Warnings: Possessiveness...? Idk..