Chapter 3

This pic is Zander, the guy she meets
Lena P.o.v
I was hanging around the park today, because dad said I didn't have to come to the studio today as long as I got my school work done. So that's why I was sitting under a tree, with a math book in front of me. I was working on geometry, when a football landed on my book. When I looked up, this cute guy was running up to me. "Oh my, are you ok? I really didn't mean to hit you. I swear my friend can't catch." I got up and handed the ball back to him. " it's okay I can't catch either." I said. "really I'm sorry. Let me make it up to you. I'm Zander by the way." I laughed cause Zander was rambling." Well Zander I'm Lena, and yes I would very much like that." He smiled at me. "Alright then, so you like ice cream?" I laughed and nodded my head. "Okay, then let's go get some. There's a parlor like a block away." So while we were walking there we really got to talking. Turns out we have a lot in common in terms of music and reading and stuff. When we got to the ice cream parlor, it was a cool looking place, it looked like it was family owned. Behind the counter, was this old woman but she looked really sweet. "Hello, what can I get to you two?" After we ordered out ice cream and finshed it, we got up and threw our stuff today. We were walking back to the park, on our way back to the park a lot of paparazzi came up and taking pictures of me and Zander hugging. I got into the car really quick and Zander ran away with his hood up. When I got back home, I went straight to my room and put my stuff up.

The next day when I woke up and went downstairs To the kitchen and there was hakeem and dad. They were looking at something on the iPad. They looked up when I came into the kitchen. "Lena, have a seat." Dad said while pointing to the seat. I sat down, I had a feeling this was about yesterday. Hakeem turned the iPad around and there it was a picture of me and Zander hugging with big letters who is" Lena Lyons new toy??!!" "What is this Lena?!" Hakeem said. "No one, I just met him yesterday." I said back calm. I didn't do anything wrong. "I don't like him, he could be using you for your family." Hakeem said. "HAKEEM!!"" Dad said. "So now a guy can't like me because of me, they always have to be using me?!" I said really upset. "Lena, I didn't." He tired to say. "No, why does a guy always babe to be using me. Am I that ugly?" I said really upset and walked away into my room and locked my door. Then I slid down on the floor, and started crying.

Okay the next chapter is the outfit she wore to the park.