Part 12

Eva's POV

I don't know what happened in Dad's office after I and Unnie left from there. Min ho oppa came out and unnie ran after him. After 2-3 seconds Jungkook hyung came out and asked me about unnie. I told him that she left behind Min Ho oppa. He nodded and went back inside. I waited outside for few more minutes. Then they all came out. They all headed the way to their limousine.

We came back home. I tried to talk to them about the incident but they said that I have nothing to do with it. They all had their cold expressions on, so i didn't argue back. I walked ahead to go to my room but I heard Unnie's voice so I stopped in my way and turned back to see both of them, Y/N unnie and Min Ho oppa. Other hyungs waited for them to enter. I saw Yoongi hyung getting uncomfortable, as if he was trying to not make eye contact with someone. Maybe Min Ho oppa or Y/N unnie, because some time before he was fine. I went near them.

Jungkook Hyung hugged Y/N unnie tightly and shook her. Jimin hyung also went and hugged her. Now both of them were hugging her and shaking her side by side. She was struggling and others laughed at them.

"V hyung help me. Please." she cried.

"Sure Bub." V hyung said and went near her.

He jumped and hugged three of them. We all laughed.

"Leave me before I kick your pee pee." she said from somewhere, she wasn't visible to me anymore. Three huge men were covering her. Honestly i felt jealous for a minute. They immediately left her.

"Why?Why? Why would you hurt our precious weapon?" Jimin Hyung mocked covering his crotch area with his hands.

Y/N unnie made a disgusted face. They laughed.

"Because you guys would have killed me. I wasn't able to breathe." She said.

"Talking about weapon, where are the girls? I didn't see anybody around." Min Ho oppa said.

What girls? Whom is he talking about?

"She. She. She is the culprit. She threw them out of the house." V hyung said pointing at unnie.

She rolled her eyes.

"Have some shame. You have two sisters in this house." she scolded.

Sisters? Did she just say sisters? Fuck. Wow. She considered me as her sister.

Min Ho Oppa's expressions changed.

"Okay enough bickerings. She must be tired. Y/N have some rest. I'll call you once dinner is ready." Seokjin hyung said. She nodded and we all dispersed.
.
.
.
.
After an hour or so. Ms.Choi knocked at door and told me that boys were calling me downstairs. I nodded and after 5 mins I left my room to go downstairs. I was in front of Unnie's room and she opened the door. I startled and froze at my place. I don't know why I get so scared of her. Maybe it's her aura.

She looked at me with cold eyes and then left. I followed her slowly. We both entered the living room and saw hyungs and min ho oppa sitting there. There were some girls also.

Half naked. The fuck?

Y/N unnie shook her head looking at them. I was disgusted too.

Those girls were sitting in Jk hyung, Jimin Hyung, Min Ho oppa, Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung's laps.

"Come on Y/N. Have a seat." Jimin hyung teased.

She headed and sat down on the single couch. I sat next to her.

"Don't you girls have some self respect? Not even a little bit?" she asked looking at those girls. Girls didn't reply to her. Those girls just looked at the boys.