Chapter 21 (Time Between Them)

In the room of yours and Ayanami,the girl still sleeping because of her curse teachnique side effect.

Ayanami who wore yukata instead of the military uniform instead. (You can listen to the video while reading too).

Letting the girl head lied on his lap. The curse pat her hair,humming a lullaby for her. Everything got solved after Gojo lifted the barrier. Unfortunately,Hanami got away.

You after that slept the whole time until now. Slowly the girl open her eyes making the curse noticed that and stop patting her head making the girl whine,burying her face to Ayanami stomach.

You can feel the abs of the curse even thought he wore clothes.

That makes Ayanami chuckles a little bit, continues to pay your head. "Good morning,N/N"

You stop burying yourself to Ayanami stomach. Looking back to the silver haired male.

"Good morning,Aya-Tan"There is silent between them but it's comfortable silent between the two people.

The Guilty Crown Mode is strong to kill a God but there's a flaw. It's based on the user curse energy. It drains you and Ayanami curse energy. After you drained all of your cursed energy,you will turn into the crystal.

That the flaw of this curse teachnique.

"Aya-Tan,do you realize that your eyes are very pretty?"You broke the silent. Ayanami stay quiet,taking of his gloves the god of curses tried to pull out his eyes, thankfully you stop him in time.

Holding his hand to stop what he is doing,the girl look at the god of curses as if he is insane.

"What are you doing?"

"I am going to pull both of my eyes for you" That makes you sweatdropped.

"I forgot about Aya-Tan. He is the type of person that he will gave me his own heart if I request him to give it to me" Y/N sighed.

''Aya-Tan"You press your forehead against his,looking at his violet orbs.

"What if I pull out my eyes and put it on your hand?"That makes Ayanami wide his eyes,looking to the ground.

"I think I will kill myself if that's happens"Ayanami slowly reply. You hug him as the sign of comforting for him.

"I would feel like that when you do it. It makes me very sad, Aya-Tan" The girl lightly scold the male. The male look teary like a kicked puppy,burying his face to your chest while hugging you.

"I'm sorry"The cold,cruel and emotionless curse look like teary kicked puppy who is clinging to his master right now.

The two people just spend the whole day while hugging and fall asleep again.