51 | Neutral

[ OCTOBER 31, 2018

[ OCTOBER 31, 2018 . . ]
[ 8:14 PM, TOKYO METRO,
SHIBUYA STATION ]

-

A CURTAIN WITH A 400-METER
RADIUS WAS CAST CENTERED
AT THE TOKYU DEPARTMENT
STORE. TOYOKU BRANCH.

-

"It's a curtain that only traps civilians. Civilians can only enter. As for windows, that depends on the person."

Ijichi explains, concern evident in his expression. This wasn't good― everyone present in shibuya knew it.

"Jujutsu sorcerers, as well as auxiliary managers, can come and go as they please."

Y/N stood beside Fushiguro and another sorcerer, holding her upgraded and durable hammer in both her hands while she lets her eyes wander around the street below her.

"Any reception?"

"Blocked. All communication will have to be done outside the curtain, or through us, the managers."

"Sounds like quite the pain.." Nanami says, to which the girl silently agrees. It would be hard going back and forth.

"Fushiguro! Fushiguro!"

Y/N chuckles seeing the dark haired boy's blank expression as Takuma Ino starts to annoy him.

As ino proceeds explaining why curtains are able to block reception, the girl began to space out, her eyes once again focused on the ground below her.

It's cold tonight..

She leans onto the railings, managing to get a good view of one of the signs before Fushiguro pulls her back using her uniform.

"Ino. He's an excellent student. Stop trying to show off just because your older."

"What do you mean by that, Nanami?!"

The sorcerer ignores the boys question, turning to Ijichi.

"And.. Where is Gojo?"

 Where is Gojo?"