Chapter 2

"When going gets though, the tough gets going"

"Didn't you learn about knocking" he shouts at me

"I am sorry dad"

" I was talking to John about the work we're doing"

"So I was thinking Maggie could stay here for the night so should I call her"

"Call her "

"Okay bye dad" he left with out saying anything

I heard the door knocking and it was Maggie

"Meg come in"

"Oh it's cold outside" meg replied rubbing her arms

"Since I didn't cook dinner why don't we order a pizza "

After the pizza arrived we were eating

"So your moving"

"Meg I know your sad so am I but there is nothing I can do your the only one who can understand me I can't believe my parents don't understand me now I am moving because of them they didn't even ask me or talk to me  they decide everything by their self and I can't even decide by my life I am sick of them meg"

"I am worried about you how are you going to move I mean new people you have social anxiety and strict parent how are you going to live in a new place Nicole"

"I am worried too meg but I can't talk to them I am not open to my parents at all they are strict and busy at their work, we don't even spend time together like family every time my dad is at the office spending the night working And when he is home my mom is spending the night at the hospital on weekends"

"I understand you Nicole but you don't have to let your parents control your life you're a girl you should think about it okay"

"Okay meg"

After a long talk, we decide to sleep here is your pj's

"Thanks" meg replied and after we were in bed Maggie said

"I wish we can stay like this" I turned to her

"Me too meg I wish I can make everything by my choice" I hold her hand "look no matter what we're best friends nothing will apart us I promise" we hugged each other and we finally slept

The next morning when I woke up mom was already at home

"Good morning mom"

"Good morning sweetie"

"Hey good morning" maggie greeted my mom with a smile

" hey meg how are you"

" I am fine" she turned to me and "Nicole we should go to school"

"ya we're late goodbye mom"

After we go to school we went to class and we were sad and staring at each other sadly

"I am going to miss you bestie"maggies tears drop

" I am going to miss you too" I wiped her tears and I hugged her I start crying after I hugged her I felt her sadness

We start wiping our tears "we are being emotional in the classroom" Maggie said

After a long class we decided to eat sitting on usual place we were talking about about usual stuff

"So did you like the movie"

"No I didn't because she deserve someone better than him"

"Ya the story is kinda sad tho so I was thinking we could" meg wasn't giving me attention and she was staring at someone "Meg who are you looking"

"N-No one"she tuck her hair behind her ears felling nervously

"Hey is there any thing you want to tell me"

"No nic"

"Meg please tell me I am your best friend there is nothing we have to hide each other"

"It's just stupid thing"

"Who is the person tell me or I will turn around"

"No please he will see us"

"Okay tell me who is the person you have crush on"

"It's Rayn"

"What Ryan how long have you had a crush on him"

"Not long I swear"

"You still have a chance to get closer to him we're in the same class"

"Ya but we should come up with something thing i don't know"

"It's fine we will come up with something "

"Okay I was thinking we should go out tomorrow you it's Saturday day you were stressed enough for this weeks what do you think"

"Why don't you tell me earlier at least I can ask my mom"

"Ya I know by but ask your mom or come up with something it has been a very long time since we hangout"

"Alright I will ask her but I can't promise"

I don't even remember The last time I hang out with Meg she is the only one who understands me that my parents are strict  I can't go out like others and have fun i always stay at my room I can't plan anything like I don't have a strict parent.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share
I want to know if you loved it and anything if I have to improve 💗💗💗