12 | bad odor

Anastasia Kingsley POV

Me and Lee stared at the paper and then back to each other.

"What the fuck?" I muttered.

"Wait. Didn't the man in the black suit take us there? Who the fuck is this if we both shot him?" Liam muttered, remembering the time that he shot the creature in the heart and I shot him in the head.

"Maybe he was taking orders from someone of a higher standing?" I furrowed my brows.

"Are you sure we should go back to the warehouse?" Lee frowned, uncertainty in his grey eyes.

"We have to. Either that or we just spend the rest of our lives regretting this decision."

"Okay, let's go today. The faster we get this over with, the faster we can go back to the mansion." Lee pursed his lips in a thin line, getting up and waiting for me.

I followed him, Adrian was still sitting on the deck, answering a phone call.

"You guys done?" Adrain asked, after putting his phone away.

We both nodded.

"We have to take the plane to France and that is where the prize is." Lee nodded his head, still not believing it.

"Okay, the pilot is already inside, let's go."

-

We had been on the plane for 8 hours and I was still thinking about 'L'.

At this point I was wondering how old they were if they watched 'Gossip Girl'.

"We have landed in France." The pilots voice boomed through the speakers of the jet.

"Adrain do you have any knives and guns?" I mumbled into his naked chest.

"Under the desk drawer." He casually answered.

"Thank you." I kissed his cheek, putting on my black turtleneck and black jeans, tucking the knives and gun into my jeans. I put my hair into a ponytail as I turned around to see Adrian dressed, his guns loaded.

"You didn't really think I was going to let you two go alone did you?" He narrowed his eyes.

I just shook my head, walking out behind him as we saw Liam playing a game on his phone.

"Finally." He whispered, rolling his eyes and putting his phone away.

"We have to run 5 miles. Get ready,"Lee scowled at the thought.

"Okay. Let's just hurry up." I mumbled, tiredly.

We reached the warehouse in 30 minutes, our training put to use.

Adrian surprisingly beat both of us by a few minutes. "I checked the perimeter and no ones here. Ready?"

We silently started walking towards the door that we used to escape just a month ago, smelling dead bodies everywhere.

"Fuck. Someone should have cleaned this shit. It smells disgusting." Lee fake gagged.

Ew.

My shoes were for sure going to be covered in red blood and that was going to suck.

I just hope I don't smell after this shit.

"I think we should stick together. It's dangerous if we split up, like people in horror movies that die quick." I commented, gaging every once in a while.

"Let's check basement first. That's where we were kept." Liam opened the basement door, the odor becoming less and less recognizable.

It smelled like nothing.

It wasn't a clean smell but wasn't a dirty one either.

We slowly walked down the stairs, hearing two female voices, talking.

They sounded older than twenty years old, one sounded even older like maybe 40.

We stopped at the stairs, taking a deep breath, gripping our guns harder.

We went inside, Adrian first, then Liam and lastly me.

I looked at the two women, both tied up with chains, facing each other. The face of the woman I saw looked like Adrian's mom, Irina with a eyes a similar shade of Adrian's. The back of the other woman had chocolate brown hair.

The lady that looked like Irina saw us and her jaw dropped, "брат,"
[brother]

The lady that looked like Irina saw us and her jaw dropped, "брат,"[brother]

AN

Sorry not sorry for the cliffhanger!!

Who do you think the two ladies are?

One is pretty obvious, the other one not so much.