O N E - E I G H T Y E I G H T

lilah💙
finnegan31
alright so i've been gone from twitter for a while but i am DISGUSTED with absolutely EVERYONE in Kepa's replies right now. You are NOT a Chelsea fan if you are currently bullying him in his comments. 

lilah💙
finnegan31
the boy had a bad season, alright, we know. but that gives you NO RIGHT to be in his comments, threatening his life and putting all of the team's failure last season on him. It's not right, I'm sick of everyone blaming him for it because guess what, FOOTBALL IS A TEAM EFFORT.

lilah💙
finnegan31
i didn't want to come off of my holiday and go back to training to find out Kepa hadn't shown up because of how much hate he is getting. It's appalling. Grow up and take your shit elsewhere 'cause I'm not putting up with it anymore.

lilah💙
finnegan31
as Captain of this team it's my job to make sure everyone in the team feels comfortable within the team, and to see some of the shit you've been saying about Kepa, it's no surprise to me that he didn't turn up this morning.

lilah💙
finnegan31
it's a real fucking shame I'm having to say this time and time again because you know how much I adore you guys, but going so far as to threaten his life is beyond a joke and you're absolutely vile if you do so.

lilah💙
finnegan31
I'm sorry for the rather 'abrupt' statement but this HAS to stop, and this is for all of my players too. Racist abuse or harassment of our players is NOT tolerated on our grounds or on our social media, this is a place for us to connect with you, not to be abused by our so called 'fans'.

lilah💙
finnegan31
do not call yourself a Chels fan if you're going to attack a player for having a bad game or a bad season 'cause that's not how it works in the slightest and you cannot say things like that because you have no idea what's going on in our personal lives.

likes 305k
retweets 201k
replies 000k

♡♡♡

author's note - as i say time and time again: NO HATE on my team and the players x