13 | dead family

Anastasia Kingsley POV

I was shocked to say the least.

Was this Nadia?

I thought she died?

Adrian was still standing there, frozen in shock.

The other lady had turned around and I was so confused.

"Lilly?"

"Mom?"

Me and Lee said at the same time.

The lady looked like Lilly but without the drugs.

My aunt Lilly.

The lady had tears in her eyes when she saw me and Liam.

So not Lilly.

"Liam? Anastasia?" She whispered but we all heard it over the silence.

I quickly snapped out of my trance as I put my gun down, walking towards the women. I stopped at the one facing us, not wanting to see Lilly just yet.

"Are you Nadia?" I asked her, taking the chains off of her, pushing her blonde hair to the front.

"Yea. Who are you?" She asked, a faint accent was heard.

"I'm Anastasia. So, your brother is Adrian?" I made small talk awkwardly.

"Yea. How do you know him?" She asked again.

"I'm uh- actually dating him." I smiled at her.

"Oh. Hope he treats you well. How do you know Lila?" She gets up as I drop the chains, using my arm to stabilize her 5'7 height.

So, she's my mother.

"I don't know her, but she's my mother." I sighed, looking at my mother who was already staring at me.

I balanced Nadia, using my strength, I brought her to her brother and patted his cheeks so he would get out of his trance.

He hugged his sister tightly, her hugging him back, both of their eyes closed.

That's cute.

I got out of my trance, heading to the other lady.