66. left me

I looked over at him, my eyebrow raised as I did so. "I don't understand."

"I just know, okay. You can't deny it."

I shook my head, he was wrong. Very wrong. He didn't have the right to say that.

I shook my head, "Just because I did something to help you doesn't mean I am still in love with you."

I stood up, ready to leave. "But you are Taylor, you and I both know you are" I shook my head, I couldn't believe him right now. "No" I turned around and started talking away.

It wasn't more than two steps when Harry grabbed my arm. "Don't leave, we need to talk." I shook her head, I didn't want to talk to him. "We have nothing to talk about."

Harry chuckled, "Come on, babe. Let's just get a drink, it won't hurt anyone. Or can't your little relationship handle that?" "My good solid relationship can handle your stupidity. Don't worry about that." "Then come with me, let's get a drink."

I shook my head, "Not happening. I have a meeting to attend, I'll see you around." I freed myself from his grip and walked away. "Come on Taylor, let's talk this out!" he yelled after me. I ignored him, rushing home.

As soon as I got home I got out my phone and called Joe, "Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up." I mumbled to myself. The call went to voicemail, damn it. I called again but got the voicemail again. "Come onnnn" I walked around the living room as I called again, voicemail.

I searched for Sasha's number, she was on set with him so maybe she would pick up. I pressed call and on the second ring she picked up. "Hey Taylor, what's up!" she said excitedly. "Hey Sash, is Joe busy right now? I tried calling him but he isn't picking up." "mmm" I heard her mumble.

"He just got done with a scene I believe, do you want me to find him?" "Oh emh, will it be long till he can get back to me?" It stayed silent for a while until she answered, "I don't think so... Oh he is coming this way I'll give him to you!" I heard her get up and walk somewhere. I heard some muffled voices, not sure what was said.

"Hey love, what's up?" I stayed silent, searching for words. "I-I..." "Are you okay teds?" "I don't know?" I bit my lip, I didn't know what to say. "Do you need me to come home?" I shook my head, "No, no don't."  I didn't want to take him away from work, he needed to work, it's important.

"Can you tell me what's wrong? Did something happen?" I sighed at his words. "Emhh yeah, something did happen." "What happened love?" I shook my head as I brushed a hand trough my hair, I wasn't sure how to say it.

"You can tell me teds, you know that." I nodded, "I know Joe just... I'm not sure how." "Take your time, I have a few scenes off so I'm all ears." I smiled, he was a sweetheart. "I emh.. I ran into Harry." "Oh, how is he doing?" I sighed.

"Emh, Not sure. I didn't go in on his offer to get a drink." "Mm, that's alright. If you didn't feel like doing so then you had all right to decline." I nodded, "Ehh yeah." I heard the background noises around him quiet down, insinuating that he probably walked to a different place. "Was that all Teds?" "No."

"Okay, go on then baby." He sounded calm. "He insisted that I was still in love with him and.. and just.." I felt my throat close up, a sign I would start crying soon. I didn't know why this was making such a big impact on me but it was.

"Hey hey teds, it's okay. Are you sure you don't want me to come home?" "N-no... Just I... I had to tell you." I heard him sigh, "What else happened teds?" "He just... He wouldn't let me go and.. I just.. I don't know why he did that." I mumbled as I took deep breaths, trying to keep my emotions in control.

"You are okay now, don't worry about him. He can't do anything. I will come home now, okay?" I shook my head, I didn't want him to come home for me, he was excited about this project. "No, stay there." "Then at least come here, please? I don't want you to be alone right now." I nodded, "Okay, I will be there soon." I sighed and grabbed my bag. I didn't want to bother him at work, that hadn't been my intention.

"I will see you soon love, drive save." "See u soon." I hung up and threw my phone in my bag. I grabbed my keys from the table and went outside. I got in my car as I fixed my hair, I didn't want to look bad when I arrived there. I made my way to the set and parked my car in the parking space.

I got out and walked to the set where a guy in a black suit who was holding some note board stopped me. "Ma'am, crew and cast only." "Oh emh, I'm here for one of them actually, boyfriend is a cast member." He looked me up and down, "Sorry ma'am, you can't come further." I shook my head, "my boyfriend is one of the leads, please just let me go further!"

The guy laughed and shook his head, "We all wish we were dating Joe Alwyn he is hot stuffs, you aren't the first one who tries. I must request you to go now." I shook my head, this was unbelievable. "He is my boyfriend! Please just let me go further?" "Who do you think you are? Unless you are working here on set or you are some famous person, I don't want you talking to me anymore."

I raised an eyebrow, this person was insane. "Okay emh 155 million followers on insta sound famous enough to you?" The guy scoffed, "Ha, who do you think you are?" I shook my head. "Taylor Swift?"

His eyes widened as he looked me up and down again, "Wait... You are.. Emh.. Go on further ma'am, let me know if I can assist you with anything." "Thank you, have a great day sir." I faintly smiled at him before rushing further.

I took out my phone, I had no idea where Joe was so I might as well just text him so I know where to go instead of getting lost on this set.

You:

I'm here, where are u?

Joey-Baby <33:

My trailer, u know where to find it?

You:

I'll find it

Joey-Baby <33:

Alright, see u soon love

I walked around some until I found the trailers. I looked on the tags to try and find Joe's. Once I found it I knocked on the door, a few seconds later it swung open and there was Joe. I faintly smiled as I stepped in. "You okay?" Joe asked as he closed the door.

I shrugged as I wrapped my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around me and softly rubbed my back. "Want to talk about what happened?" I shook my head, "Not really to be honest." "That's okay, let's sit down." He led me to the couch in his trailer where we sat down. I sat down next to him, his arm wrapped around me and my head leaning on his chest. I looked up at him and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you." I mumbled quietly, just loud enough for him to hear. "For what?" "Everything. You have done nothing but believe me and support me even when I do nothing but bring you drama."

He shook his head, "You don't just give me drama. You make me the happiest I have ever been. You make me laugh, you make me step out of my comfort zone and you always support me in whatever I do. You always make sure I'm okay, you care for me like no other. You give me all I need."

He softly kissed the top of my head, "I love you." I whispered as I leaned my head against his chest. "I love you."

Being with him was so different in possibly the best way ever. He was understanding, sweet, caring. He was everything one could dream of.

A/N

Okay I am reallyyy sorry for the slow updates. I was crazy busy with school BUT I have two weeks off now so I will update some more. I'm thinking about starting a new story too, not sure if it would be haylor or jaylor depends what you guys rather see. This story is working towards the ending soon, there might be a sequel I don't know yet. Anyhow, hope u guys like the chapter.