File 25 Male Reader x Yandere Zombie Girl

P.Fella: 3 out of 3 okay last one then i can sleep and who doesn't like zombies?

________________________________________________________________________________

The zombie apocalipse was horrible my family and friends got turned and it was a personal pain kill them personaly...i was with my girlfriend who i managed to save from 3 zombies we survived through the thick and thin but we stablished a place for stay and now we were low on the supplies so we needed more...

[y]: [gfn] are you ready?

[gfn]:I told you to not call me that...

[y]:Okay im sorry...babe are you ready?

[gfn]:Yes..

She walked out of the room with the shotgun...

[gfn]:So you think om sexy like this?

She said as she made a pose with the shotgun above her head...

[y]:I think you look pefect...let's go

She nodded and we entered the car and we started to drive off...

#Timeskip# Mall

We was at the mall and we were taking everthing that could be helpful..

[y]:Keep it quiet okay there's a lot of them in the first floor

[gfn]:Okay...

I went to the pharmacy to get medicine for us...i saw a man who was scared he was hidding behind the counter

[y]:Hey...are you ok?

???;Huh? oh thank god i tought i was the only soul here...

[y]:Yeah good now do you have something to defend yourself?

???:No

[y]:Hm here

I gave him a spiked bat and he got out of the counter and started to follow me...

[y]:Let's get you out then you move on okay...

???:Okay thanks for the he-*bang*

The man falled down and i looked to my girlfriend to see her holding the magnum and smirking...

[y]:What the f&ck [gfn]?

[gfn];Oh im sorry i shouldn't had...

I looked behind me and saw a bunch of zombies who looked like being lead by a girl...

[y]:My man...i never saw such cute zombie...but we need to run befo- *bang*

I felt a pain in my leg then i fell down to the ground i looked at my girfriend who was holding the magnum...

[y]:Urgh...why?

[gfn];Oh im sorry dear... but it's survival...

[y]:You b&tch hope you get eaten...

[gfn]:Just like you? nah im gonna be fine enjoy your death bye!

That whore betrayed me...i looked back at the horde of zombies who were really close to me i closed my eyes and waited...but when i opened them back up the zombies were passing by me and the girl who was leading them was in front of me with looking me down...

[y]:Uhm...hello?

???:Hi...

[y]:Woah! you can talk?

???:Yes that's why they follow me and my orders...

[y]:So you're gonna kill me?

She caressed my cheek