Chapter 38: Plane Ticket

Alaiya's POV:

Two Months Later:

"I got the-." I open the door and gasp at what my eyes just saw.

I quickly shut it right back and squint my eyes in regret of walking in on that.

On the floor? Right next to the bed where I can see everything? My eyes feel violated. I'm officially scarred.

I left for twenty minutes to grab the food since Ivy and I were watching The Notebook, and what did I just see? Eldon and her in a position that I would like to forget with no blanket or anything covering them.

A warning on the door would've been nice.

I don't even think they heard me considering how loud their moans and breathing got the minute I walked in. Now, I get that he just got back from his traveling, but still. A text message would've subdued.

I'm gonna go to the living room.

My body steps out of this part of the hotel where my eyes were violated and takes a seat on the couch. We're at Ivy's hotel room which is the same hotel her mom owns and Roman and I stayed at. She gets a free room since her mom is the owner and has basically made it her apartment. The decorations and everything just screams 'Ivy' from miles away.

Speaking of Roman, I miss him so much! We weren't speaking of him, but I thought I should just put that other there.

We've spoken almost every night for the past two months and my goodness did it make me wish he was here more and more everyday. I called him sometimes just to hear him make those annoying sarcastic comments he makes every time I speak about anything. I never, ever, thought I would miss those, but sadly, I do.

He and Rider are doing amazing in football after winning a couple of games which I've watched every one of.

Okay, so maybe I googled the scorings at the end, but I at least watched highlights. My eyes stayed on Roman and I barely even watched the ball or what was going, but nonetheless, I still watched it. Most of the videos he's featured in have half a million views because of me so he's welcome.

Roman's also become huge in the Hollywood industry itself which I get. I mean, yes, he is a six-foot-five football player who happens to be the quarterback and pretty freaking good-looking naturally, but do all the girls have to try to get with him? Not that I'm jealous.

Yes I am.

In my defense, I was told to be waited for and if I see one more blonde girl that fits the description of his life I had described two months ago come onto my Instagram feed, I'm going to lose it. Some of them are even models which really isn't helping my jealousy issues.

"Alaiya!" Ivy squeals very highly at the top of her lungs as she runs in.

"What happened?" I stand up worriedly.

"How long have you been there for?" she panics.

"Long enough to see you and Eldon...," I answer with an awkward motion.

Her hands shoots to her mouth in shock as Eldon walks out casually.

"I apologize," she says feeling bad, but I shake my head at her because it is her apartment.

I just wished I knew what they were going to be doing before accidentally walking in on it.

"But look at the interview the guys were just in," she quickly changes the subject and turns on the TV.

"What interview?" I ask.

I watch her excitedly put a video on on YouTube, and a video of Roman and Rider sitting on two chairs along with two other guys on the other side of the table is captured in the thumbnail. They all have microphones in front of them and headphones on as well, and holy crap does Roman look good! He doesn't even try. He just wakes up looking like that, and I know this because we've been on the phone bright and early and each time he's looked perfect.