File 32 Male Reader x Yandere Kretas

.Fella:My Kretas the godess of war man...this is gonna be amazing! (I don't own the artwork)
________________________________________________________________________________

I was a Semi God i was son of Hades and a mortal woman....for a lomg time my mother took care of me then Zeus came by and murdered my mother i ran away and had to survive for my own...i trained and became stronger i managed to get the power to create souls and steal them i went back to Mount Olympus to murder Zeus but i noticed thatsome rocks were falling i looked up to see Titans climbing the Mount

[y]:Weren't they killed years ago?....that doens't matter i must kill Zeus!

I charged Hell's acension and flew upwards... I saw the gods fighting the titans....

[y]:They look busy....wait isn't that...Poseidon?

I looked over to see Poseidon in a Water Armour and his Trident....

[y]:What is he fighting?

I looked over to see him fighting a Girl she was white as milk and a Red line all over her body and had some straps on her bust also a skirt and two blades....she seemed to be having trouble with him...

[y]:I think she is my best allie than Poseidon can be...

I charged my power and torpedoed at his chest...

Poseidon:Kretas your stupid rebellion ends he- gah!!

I went right through him and flew to the other side...

Poseidon:*Cough* the bastard son of Hades? What you do here?

[y]:Im here to kill Zeus! You know it!

Poseidon:*cough*It doens't matter how many gods you kill there will always be others to fight you! The death of my brother only will bring disgrace!

[y]:Who cares i'll kill them too

???:Then prepare for your death Poseidon

I looked beside me and saw the girl from before...

[y]:May i ask who are you?

???:Why i must tell you that?

[y]:Ok you don't want to...im not gonna inflict just stay out of my way...

I was walking away until i heard screams...i looked back to see her twisting Poseidon's head and dropping him..then the oceans began to swallow everything....

[y]:Whatever...Wow!

I looked foward to see Gaia one of the Titans she saw me...

Gaia:The Hades son....what you do here?

[y]:Looking for the death of the king of Gods!

Gaia:Then we could work together...hop into my hand Zeus Death is close then anything....

???:Zeus is my prey! You semi god stay out of this!

Gaia:Kretas! Working together is better than anything...

[y]:Kretas is her name huh?....oh well i don't care how i just want him to die!

Kretas:Then stay out of my revenge...

We both got on Gaia's thumb and she lifted us to the observatory...there was Zeus...we both got off and i stod still and watched as Kretas talked to him...

Kretas:What will you do now father you can't longer hide behind the skirts of Athena..

Zeus:Athena died because the anger that consume you...