File 35 Male Reader x Yandere GTA player

P.Fella:I don't belive it i told i had a story like this one in my notebook i just needed to find it! here in GTA there's no censour fuck yeah! so here i am GTA here we go! (I DON'T OWN THE GAME OR THE ARTWORK!)

________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up in my apartment on vinewood hills i took a bath and looked outside the window to see a jet flying before crashing into a building..

[y];oh well a normal day i say!

I got dressed and went to my garage where i had a bunch of cars like a T20 and a kuruma and some other cars...

[y]:Innie minnie...minie...moe....you..

I pointed at my Tyrus before hopping into it and leaving the garage...

[y]:So what i can..*Ring*..do...

I picked up my phone to hear Lamar he had a job for me...

Lamar;So my man..im telling you there is this type of a cargo plane filled up with some guns nigga get it for me and i will pay you no drama..

[y]:Ok then im heading there now...

I put the phone in my pocket and drove off towards the airport of LS..

[y]:So Lamar what you gonna put me in no-..oh my..i guess she needs help..

i said as i saw a woman being shot by cops me as a cop hating guy and a gentleman i got out of my car and pulled out my minigun...

[y]:HEY YOU FAGGOTS!!

They all looked at me

[y]:Say hello to my little friend!

I started shooting them down and cars started to blow up and screams to be heard after a while there was no more cops i walked to the lady..

[y]:See you were in trouble...

???:Yeah..thanks

[y]:No problem if i was you i would better leave...

???;Well how? my car got wecked by these pricks...

[y]:Well im sorry rob one then...

???;Where are you going?

[y]:Well help my friend Lamar with a little bussiness...

???;Well let me help you then!

I looked at her with a 'are you serious' look..

[y]:Okay then let's move...

She nodded and we hopped in my car and i drove off..

???;So what's your name?

[y]:[y] and you are?

???;Im Rosebery but you can call me Rose dear~

[y]:Oh..we are getting intimate so soon?

Rose:Yeah....soon...

[y]:I have a girlfriend ok?

Rose:Oh...im sorry..who is her?

[y]:Well no one you need to know...

Rose:Ok [y]...

She looked a bit angry but i barely knew her...we arrived at the airport and i saw the plane taking off

[y]:Shit....

Rose;Drive behind him i can get the back door opened for us...

[y]:How?