♡Chapter Six♡

Drowsy and in some discomfort [Y/N] fluttered open her tired eyes, feeling something touching her shoulder; turning her head she saw Jake there.
He put a finger to his lips signalling to be quiet proceeding to help the girl off the ground, once Jake looked back to where he came from he sighed.

"It's Huntress." He told her, and now that [Y/N] pricked up her ears more she could hear a faint distant hum.

"I'm sorry I must've fallen asleep, I haven't really been sleeping much." The girl felt iniquity having been asleep while the rest of the team did work, luckily the killer hadn't found her or she'd be on a hook.

"It's fine the trial hasn't been going on long, me and Claudette did a gen earlier, I don't know where Dwight got to. Let's go find another gen we can do." [Y/N] nodded in agreement, the two heading off in search of one.

After some time the pair came across one beginning to work on it in peace,
that is until Jake started asking about what happened back at the campsite;
making [Y/N] feel nervous. Jake didn't mean any harm by what he said he was just curious, it was actually quite rare to see him talking so much; usually he would just keep to himself.

"So about the killer camp..." Jake began matching the correct wires together as [Y/N] pulled the switches.

"What about it?" [Y/N] gave him a quick glance then focused her attention back on the generator.

"Are all the killers you know... Nice?"
[Y/N] thought back to her first visit at the site, everyone who was there was nice enough.

"Yeah they were pretty relaxed and friendly, they didn't try to kill me." The girl chuckled at her own words.
As the gen roared to life Jake scratched the back of his head in a nervous manner, [Y/N] stood puzzled.

"That's good to know um- I was thinking of maybe going to see someone that's all. If it's really like you say it is then... I wanna try it."
Jake's cheeks dusted pink as a smile crept onto his face.

"Oh really? Who do you wanna see?"

"Huntr- Woah!" Jake didn't get to finish as a hatchet went flying past both of their heads.

"Uh we'll resume this conversation another time, for now let's run!"
The two then darted off into different directions, Huntress decided to chase him instead of [Y/N].

♡♧♡♧♡

Catching her breath in one of the many corridors another gen popped on in the distance leaving only two to go, bad news was a scream echoed throughout the building meaning Jake had been hooked. Making her way over to where he was hooked
[Y/N] cautiously approached him, pulling him off the dirty meat hook carefully. After patching him back up they ventured elsewhere keeping their eyes peeled for another gen they could work on.

Some time passed by and the exit gates had been powered on, Dwight had been sacrificed while the other three escaped albeit Claudette was injured; but that didnt really matter as injuries from trials always healed when returning back to the campsite.
Upon arriving back at the familair site Dwight seemed very shaken up which was understandable, it was never a joyful experience being sacrificed; so David comforted him as best he could.

After talking with Jake and Claudette about the trial [Y/N] retreated into her tent, wanting to get some alone time instead of being around everyone; it got too noisy at times.
Flopping forwards onto her soft sleeping bag [Y/N] let out a yawn, even after a nap she was still tired. Time passed yet the girl laid awake, out of nowhere yelling could be heard from outside; shooting up [Y/N] unzipped the tent her eyes widened.

"Hello Angel!" Ji-Woon greeted, a happy smile plastered on his face.
"Your friends don't appreciate me."

"Ji-Woon? W-What are you doing here? I was going to see yo-"