File 41 Male Reader x Yandere Fem Dante

P.Fella:Well we arrived here Dante it is the action games are coming in and i am excited for DMC 5 oh yeah also you have Nero's arm and anytipe of sword '[s/t]' you guys like!( I don't own the artwork)

________________________________________________________________________________

3º Person

[y] a great demon slayer who was a bit lazy but still deadly he just wander around town with his double Magnums and his [s/t] and his powerful demon arm but he never showed it he kept it hidden under the sleeve of his shirt right now our hero was walking in the streets of the town again!

[y]:*yawn* so boring...everyday is like this...maybe i should go hunt demons again?....nah!

A explosion happened behind him and he looked over to see a woman in a red coat fighting a bunch of giant toads....

[y]:Should i help her?...............yeah i think i will...

He pulled his sword and fast flew at the toads he slashed one and his head fell on the floor...

???:Wow what was that?

[y]:Nothing just me...

He said as he appeared behind the girl holding his sword on his shoulders...

???:How it was you? you are here...

[y]:Yeah im here...

[y]2:And here...

[y]3:And here...

The copies of [y] disapeared and the girl was rather more than suprised..

???:Wow amazing! what's your name?

[y]:My name...[y] and you are?

???:Dante! nice to meet you! (P.Fella:I couldn't think of a name)

[y]:Well Dante it's pleasure to meet you but shouldn't we take care of those toads before the presenting?

Dante;I agree with you!

They nodded and they went for a beat up....after that they killed all the toads and now [y] was walking hmoe again...

Dante:Wait! where you going?

[y]:Eh?...im going home...im tired after all that toad killing

Dante;Well how bout i invite you for a pizza in my shop to thank you for saving me!

[y]:Well..i guess is better then stay at home all day...let's go

He followed until they reached an old building with the name Devil May Cry on it...

[y]:Well you live here?

Dante:Yeah what's wrong you don't like it?

[y]:I don't........i love it! come on!

He rushed inside Dante smiled at his childish act...

He sat down on the couch and she brought up a box of pizza

Dante:Do you like peperoni?

[y];Oh..my favourite!

He picked a slice with his right hand and sat down on the couch and began to eat while she sat on the table

Dante;So [y] what were you doing when you found me?

[y];Well...the same im doing right now!

Dante;Eating pizza?