- 20 Everything

Regular POV

"In two days already?" you asked your manager over the phone.
"Marvel wants to do a script reading. To see if you're really the one they want." Lydia explained. 
"Can they still turn me down?" you asked concerned.
"Technically yes, but they want you and you're going to kill that reading." Lydia assured you.
"Yeah, you're right. I can show them how badly I want this."
"You got the script I send you right?"
"Yes I already read the piece one hundred times or something." you exaggerated.
"Don't be nervous Y/N! You got this, I'll met you in Atlanta in your hotel tomorrow." Lydia let you know.
"Alright. See you then! Bye." you hung up the phone.
Zendaya and Laura had already left in the afternoon. They had been away from their homes quit a long time. But now you had nobody to run the script over with you.
Well except Tom, but you didn't know if he still hated you.

After the girls left you got in a more comfortable outfit:

"Fuck this isn't working." you mumbled to yourself when you couldn't get the lines of the script in your head. "Fuck." you mumbled again at the thought that had been in your head the last half an hour.
You got up and went to the door across from your apartment with the script in your hand.
You knock soft and hesitantly.
Almost immediately the door in front of you opened.
"H-hi." you uttered.
You could hear Tom swallowing.
"Hi Y/N." he didn't look mad, rather sad. "Don't we use the other door anymore?" he fake smiled.
"I-I thought you locked it." you replied.
"I just closed it, it's still open." Tom said with a sense of hope in his voice.
"Oh I well I thought you locked it." You awkwardly laughed.
"Do you need anything?" Tom asked.
"What?" you totally forgot what you were doing here.
"Wy did you knock on my door?" Tom sounded a little confused.
"Oh right." you wanted to smash your head into the wall. "Well I got asked by marvel to play Jessica Jones." You showed Tom the script.
"Yeah I kind of heard that." Tom replied. "Why don't you come in and we can talk a little more relaxed." he added.
You nodded, walked passed Tom and went to his living room.
You took a seat on his couch.
"Can I get you something?" Tom asked as if you had never come here in your life.
"A beer will do." you laughed.
"Yeah me too." Tom joined you.

"Okay so what do we have here." Tom took a seat next to you.
"I need someone to help me with my lines, I just can't remember them correctly." you started to feel a little more at ease.
"So you're just here to use me?" Tom laughed.
"He still jokes." you smiled while rolling your eyes and took a sip from your beer.
"I get it. I have been there too, little one." he said.
You heart skipped a beat when he called you by your nickname.
"I think it's really cool, by the way, that you're playing in marvel." Tom said with an honest smile on his face.
"I think so too!" you said excited. "Hopefully they will think the same."
"They will don't worry."
"That's what Lydia said too. I just hope I don't screw these lines up." you said.
"I will help! We got this!" Tom started to get excited too. "We probably have some scenes together."
"Our first movie together."
"In our childhood favorite movies." Tom added.
"They still are my favorites." you said.
"Mine too." Tom stared in your eyes.
"Let's get started." you smiled.

After awhile you were getting cosy and comfortable with each other again. You knew your lines and it was starting to get late.
"Tom I want pizza." you pouted.
"But we can also try something else, we always order pizza. Like what about sushi?" he offered.
"What about pizza?" you held your ground and Tom laughed.
"Fine, but your paying."
"You're so not a gentleman." you said in a offended voice.
"I thought you already knew, love." Tom replied.
"Okay what do you want?" you asked while taking out your phone.
"Just the pepperoni is fine." he answered.
"You always order the pepperoni! I thought you wanted to 'try something new'!" you laughed.
"Oh shut up." Tom rolled his eyes.

@Y/Nosterfield late night sessions

tagged: @tomholland2013

6.551.983 likes 908.615 comments
@zendaya girl check messages right now
@Y/Nhollandfan hold uuuppp
@imfunny this is trippy I thought he unfollowed her and shit
@tomisbae @imfunny not anymore!
@harryholland64 what😃

zen💛

what is going on?

long story short I needed
help and he was the only
one here

so yall good?

we haven't talked
about it yet...

you didn't? Y/N I swear
tell him the truth pleaaase

I will! Dont worry Z!!!

You put your phone down.
"Everyone is so confused." you laughed and looked at Tom, but he looked serious.
"Y/N, we need to talk about everything that happened. I need to get it off my chest." Tom began and you nodded as a sign for him to continue. "I'm sorry about what I did I truly am. I was hurt and wasn't thinking. I shouldn't have gone off in New Zealand and with Sugar I didn't even know that girl-."
"I lied." you interrupted him.
"What?" Tom asked confused.
"I lied." you stated again, this time with tears in your eyes and an uncontrollable breath. "I remembered everything."