A Thank You

Other than the intro I went this entire book without author's notes and interjections. I had this weird desire to have Pink Slip "just be". I wanted it to exist in its own space and reality, without me. Now, after completing the story, I have realized that I have pretty much inserted myself in every aspect of this story. To you as a reader, I hope that something, somewhere in this book connected to you. Writing this, I was the most vulnerable I have ever been. I have always been told that my weight and my appearance was something to be ashamed of, and something that should not even be talked about. Writing Pink Slip, I made huge steps towards loving my body.

I wish I could sit here and say that I have 100% body confidence and it is all because of this book, but that would be a complete lie. I don't think I will ever have 100% confidence in my body, but that is completely normal. My friend once told me, as long as you are trying, you are making progress, and that is something I try to remind myself.

I know this mini story isn't revolutionary by any means. For me though, I got to explore my relationship with food and baking, how people view me in the world, and how certain aspects have impacted my daily life.

I know all authors thank their readers, but I never ever expected this story to get this reaction and traction so quickly. I read and see every comment. Every story or comment telling me that these experiences are relatable, make me feel loved and seen, and I hope that this story is makes you feel the same way.

I never thought people would want to read a story with a plus sized main character. I didn't even think I would want to write it. This sweet story that is soft and just coated in sugar, had me crying, and taking breaks because I wasn't sure if I was even ready to tell this story. This may seem repetitive, and I am sure that most people are going to skip this anyway, but if you read Pink Slip, from the bottom of my heart, Thank You. You have all changed my life. Team Puddin' forever.

Now is the fun part of this note where I plug my other stories and I will be coming back to update it as I write and announce more!

(EDIT 4/24) A MONTH LATER AND I REALIZED I DIDN'T PLUG MY SOCIALS 

Twitter : @stillhurtingst1  - i never shut up and will spoil anything if you ask me nicely 

Tik Tok: @stillhurtingstyles - i got live a lot and make tik toks about other books 

Insta: @stillhurtingstyles - She's new! I will drop a lot of hints and spoilers for upcoming projects here 

Pinterest: @stillhurtingstyles - I hide nothing here... you totally can't find easter eggs and hints here.... 

Spotify: I have a bunch of playlists for my books but I did make a playlist specifically for what songs Harry plays when him and Talulah slow dance. 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3GD1hKwveULhyOQpMNFapz?si=063c79eb61b44ed2 

Please please check out my other stories. 

PRECIPICE (ongoing) 

If you're a Taylor Swift fan, it's like the Betty/James/August love story told from August's perspective

Summary: In the summer, the town of Spoon Lake goes from a population of 4,000 to a population of over 750,000. Jaime ran away from home at sixteen to this town finding comfort in its family-like small population during the off season, and being able to camouflage herself in the crowds during the summer. In the summer of 1997, Harry Styles, the son of a wealthy family with a secret love of fine art, came to town. He is immediately infatuated with the fire haired girl who won't seem to give him the time of day. With no interest in a relationship, Jaime makes a deal with Harry who promises to give her the best summer ever. With dark secrets following them both and a magnetic pull they both desperately try to ignore, will someone take his sunshine away? 

Façade (ongoing)

N.H. 

Summary: It's the oldest profession in the world

Summary: It's the oldest profession in the world. The clientele is as elite as it gets. So what happens when one of the world's most eligible bachelor billionares falls in love with a girl who gets paid by the hour? The answer lies in a single bottle of wine.

Love you all friends 🧁☀️