Delivery! - Lucifer

(A/n: I'm so obsessed with this pic of Luci like how is he so frickin fine-)

After weeks of carefully analyzing Lucifer's movements, constant research, and brainstorming, Belphie and Satan hatched quite a devious plan to prank Lucifer. They just needed to pick the right time and find someone willing to enter the dragon's lair. And they knew exactly who to pick.

Who else but the third member of the "Lucifer you S*CK!" club?

⁽ʸᵉˢ ᴵ'ᵐ ᶜᵉⁿˢᵒʳᶦⁿᵍ ˢᵘᶜᵏ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍʳᵒᵘᵖ ᶜʰᵃᵗ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ ᵇᶜ ᴵ ᵗʰᶦⁿᵏ ᶦᵗ'ˢ ᶠᵘⁿⁿʸ⁻⁾

"Are you heading towards Lucifer's study?" Belphie asked.

"Uh...yeah I am." You sensed that Satan and Belphie were up to something, but couldn't really put your finger on what they were trying to do.

"Can you give this package to Lucifer, please? We got it by mistake, and we can't give it to him right now." Satan said.

"Wait...why can't you two give it to Lucifer..?" You asked.

"Well, we tried to prank him in his study a few days ago and uh...he banned us from entering it for a month or he'll tie us up." Satan explained.

"Um...okay. I'll go give it to him. But if this is another prank you guys are dragging me into, you two will suffer with me." You said as you took the box from Belphie's hands.

They thanked you before they went off. You looked at them curiously, then looked down at the package. It had Lucifer's name on it and it looked like a legit package, but knowing that Satan and Belphie had it in their hands first you couldn't shake the feeling that they did something to it.

You shook it a bit, trying to figure out the contents inside of it. You just heard the small crinkles of the wrapping inside of it. Whatever it was it seemed to be fragile. But what could it be?

You hesitantly made your way to Lucifer's study, while trying to figure out what was in the box. You knocked on his door and waited for a response.

"No Mammon, I am not giving you Goldie until you get ahold of the things you sold on akuzon." Lucifer sighed.

"Haha damn...I thought for sure I could get it this time." You lightly joked.

"Ah, Y/n...please, come inside." Lucifer's tone immediately changed.

It always did when he spoke with you. He would still be stern, yet his voice would soften slightly, and his eyes looked more relaxed. You couldn't help but find it cute.

"Does this mean I can have Goldie?" You teased as you opened the door.

He stopped doing his paperwork for a second and gave you a look. You walked to his desk and leaned on it. He pushed his glasses up a bit and smiled at you.

"Only if you want the debts and bills that come with it." Lucifer retorted.

"You know what...I think I'll pass." You chuckled.

"You seem to be in an awfully good mood. What did you do this time?" Lucifer said, not looking away from his work.

"Nothing, I promise! What, I can't just stop by and visit you?" You said.

"Oh, did you miss me?" Lucifer looked up at you with a smirk.

You were flushed with embarrassment, completely caught off guard by Lucifer's comment. You hated whenever he started teasing you because you could never come up with something to say back. This time, a brilliant idea popped into your mind. You decided to get some revenge on Lucifer.

"Hm...maybe I did." You hummed.

You traced his jawline, your finger then brushing against his bottom lip. His grip on his pen tightened as your touch lingered on his face. He looked at you with mischief in his eyes. You gently lifted his chin and smiled at him.

"But I think there's something you're missing, even more, Luci..." You said as you gently took his glasses off.

"Is that so? I seem to have forgotten...would you be so kind as to remind me what I'm missing, exactly?" Lucifer said in a low voice.

"I'll show you...but you need to close your eyes." You murmured as you stooped down to his level.

Lucifer raised a brow, uncertain by what you were planning on doing. But curiosity got the best of him. He slowly closed his eyes and slightly parted his lips, expecting a kiss from you.

You then cupped his cheek and just as you were about to kiss, you placed the package between the two of you.

"Okay open your eyes!" You said. Lucifer's brows furrowed as he looked at the package in his hands.

"Satan and Belphie said they got your package on accident and asked me to give it to you." You explained.

"Ah...thank you Y/n. I was wondering when this was coming in. " Lucifer said.

You noticed he looked slightly disappointed for a split second before quickly looking neutral again. Though satisfied with your small revenge, you felt a little bad about leading him on like that.

"Oh, and you also forgot this." You said. Lucifer looked up and you quickly kissed his cheek, surprising the prideful demon for once. He began to chuckle.

"You know...I don't mind when you take the first initiative, but why on the cheek when you could have kissed my lips directly? Or did you forget how to?" Lucifer teased.

"H-Huh?"

"My...it seems you have forgotten, haven't you? Allow me to remind you..." Lucifer pulled you in for a kiss.

"L-Luci your paperwork..." You said before things escalated any further.

"I can finish it later. Won't you allow me to be selfish for a moment?" He said as he hugged your torso. You didn't even think Lucifer could make puppy eyes.

"Pfft okay...just for little-mm!"

He again kissed you, this time more passionately. He was so busy for the past few days he couldn't even have a second alone with you. Needless to say, the poor demon absolutely longed for your touch.

After the first few hundred kisses Lucifer showered you with, you both completely forgot about the package you brought. You were too busy to even care about it now.

So there Satan and Belphie sat, not knowing if Lucifer ever did open the box or if the prank even worked at all. To add to that, the contents of the package were still left unknown...

(Unless y'all want a part 2-)