Part -52

Y/n's POV
Few days later

I am really happy today because today is our first wedding anniversary...we have successfully completed the first year of our married life and even fallen in love.

There were some problems but still I am proud of us.

Btw we have a party at home today to celebrate this occasion.

I am really excited.

And this party is a surprise for tae since he doesn't know anything about it, though I am not good at surprises but I still managed to do something.

Right now he is in the office because he has a very important meeting today, he tried postponing it but it wasn't possible and I don't blame him because I know how important that meeting is.

But still he was really sweet he gave me a big bouquet of roses in the morning along with my favourite chocolates and I am contented with it.

I didn't invited many people just our parents and our close friends.

And they all have arrived and it's the time for Taehyung's arrival cause he just called me that he is coming..we switched off all the house lights and hid so that we could surprise him.

After few minutes, we heard the front door open.

And tae entered.

He was probably confused because of the darkness.

Tae - " Y/n?"

He called out my name and that was our cue.

All the lights were switched on and we popped out of our hiding  places.

All - " Surprise."🥳🥳

The look on tae' face was worth it...he was shocked, confused, happy and excited....

I ran towards him and hugged him.

Y/n - " Happy anniversary!"

He hugged me back tightly.

Tae - " You did this?"

He said still hugging me.

I broke the hug.

Y/n - " Yup...did you like it?"

Tae - " I loved it."

He kissed my forehead.

Time skip

Our party was done , we had a great time, and I think the ones who were more happy were our parents...they were Soo delighted at the fact that we love each other and their happiness increased my happiness manifolds.

Right now tae was in the room for quite long...don't know what he is doing.

After the helpers who I hired for after party cleaning left I walked upstairs to the room.