File 62 Male Reader x Yandere IT Pennywise

P.Fella:Man she's looking scary but she looks cute....but this is what im suposed to do this week try to scare you...without success...she kind looks like Baby from FNSL....oh sh1t! a story just popped in my head! i'll write it down and while i do that enjoy the story!

________________________________________________________________________________

[y];Where are you bro!! don't scare me like that! please! where are you!!! seriously where the hell is him?!

I rushed throgh the rain trying to find my brother i saw him from inside the house playing with a paper boat i made for him...and kinda laughed when he hit his head....but i went back in the house to grab a snack when i came back to the window he was gone...i rushed outised without caring about getting a cold and started looking for him...

[y]:Bro!!! where are you!!!

I continued to yell for him without receiving any response...

???:Hey...i can help...

I looked around as i heard a feminine voice saying that she could help me..

[y]:Where are you?

???:Down here..

I looked into the street drain and saw a girl with a clown make up she seemed to be happy to see me...

[y]:What? wh-who are you?

???:You can call me Penny sweetheart~

[y]:Penny? ok...you said you could help did you saw my brother?

Penny:I saw him..i can't take you to him...just hold my hand...

She held out a hand for me to grab...this was bizarre

[y]:Tell me...how did you got in here?

Penny:I used to be a clown in the local circus but then the rain came washed me to the sewers...now i live here...

Okay..she was definetly lying just in how absurd and stupid that story was..

[y];Yeah i guess i'll leave...

Penny:Wait..don't you wanna find your brother?

[y]:Yeah...but if you wanted to help..you would already told me where he went..

Penny:But...i can show you...come close so i can whisper to you...

[y]:Why don't you speak out loud?

Penny:Come closer...trust me...

I was hesitant but if was for her leave me alone i needed to do it i leaned closer to her...that's when she grew a big smirk in her face...

[y]:What?

Penny:Got you!!!

She held my neck and pulled me into a kiss a very passionate one..for her...my eyes were widen as i was being held by her her toungue exploring my mouth deep...i could hear she moaning muffled by her kissing me..i felt some pricks in my neck and it started to bleed she was diggin her nail in my neck....after what felt like a year she let go and i could regain my breath...

Penny:It tasted wonderful my dear~ we will meet soon..

She left leaving me there with a bleeding neck and pride stolen sisnce that was my first kiss..it wasn't pleasant

[y]:I need to take care of this bruises...she almost cut my neck off!!

i started to walk around trying to find my way back hme th rain wasn't helping and the blood was starting to make me pass out...i was freezing that's when i felt an arm lift me up i looked to see my old friend Alice lifting me up...