File 64 Male Reader x Yandere Leatherface

P.Fella:So here we are Leather face the fifth story of the Haloweek let's start this already!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Being with friends was something that a lot of pepole would want...going on a trip with them was something that everyone would want....but im not everyone...i wasn't liking this idea since the place where we choose to stay was an old house close to a cornfield...like farm...but for rent...

Megan:hey [y]! stop spacing out...

[y]:Im sorry im still not into the idea of going to an old house to spend our vacation...

Mark:Come on [y]! be more cheerful there's gonna be a lot of fun things to do there...

Mike:Also there's plenty of room and it's okay the owners said it was perfectly safe...

Daisy;So snap out of those toughts...

[y]:I guess you guys are right...

Adam:yeah we are..

Tina:hmm Adam...come back down...let's have another round~

[y];Im never gonna be used to this..

Adam and Tina were in the trunk having s3x for about an hour..the trunk was really big so there wa splenty of room for them as for me and the others we were just looking foward trying not to pay attention but it's kinda hard when you have and f5cking alarm moaning behind you...

Mark;Calm down [y] you'll find a girlfriend soon...

[y]:Shut up Mark!

They all laughed...i was the only one who didn't had a girlfriend i wasn't lucky with woman but i'll beat them in everysingle other thing...i was the smartest one...the most strong and athletic the only one who could drive and a game pro...but there was this issue with girls was kinda my curse...So they kinda joked around with me...Mark paired up with Daisy and Mike with Megan well Adam i guess you guys already know...

Mike;When we gonna arrive in the house?

[y]:We are here...

I parked the van and we all got off looking at the big and strange house...

[y];im definetly prefered the beach...

Mike:Come on!

He pushed me and we all got in the house...while we were setting our things in MIke was running in and out of the rooms exploring them all...

Mike:Dude this house is huge! 4 rooms a basement and an Attic 3 bathrooms a wahsroom and a big yard!!

[y];Well i see you are excited...

Mike:Of course...why not! i have plenty of energy to spend!

Megan:Oh i know how you i can tire you out~

She pushed him into a room and they locked the door...

[y]:Man...this is gonna be a nightmare....

#Timeskip#

I was outside in the yard doing some exercises...when i heard a voice calling me from behind...

???;Hey...you have a beautiful chest...

I blushed and looked over to see a girl with a black hair and beauty brown eyes...she was looking at me from outside of the fence...

[y]:Yeah...thanks...