File 65 Male Reader x Yandere Bloody Mary

P.Fella:Well let's go Bloody Mary is the one...

________________________________________________________________________________

[y];Cover eachother backs!

Lou:Where is this b1tch?!!

Ash;Guys?

[y]:How we got into this mess!!!

#Flashback# 3 Days ago

*Ring*

I kept my books in the backpack and moved out class to meet my friend Lou he was one of the most popular guys in school so me being his friend was something good...i moved in the halls and saw him surrounded by girls...he saw me and waved goodbye at the girls and came up to me...

[y];Hey man..

Lou:Wasup! so [y] are you into this meetup they gonna have next saturday?

[y]:No what's gonna happen?

Lou:You know Milly Ashley and Hunnigan from the Ocult Cience Club?

[y];Yep what's with them? they are kind sluts you know right? excluding Ash..

Lou: yes but They are gonna go to that Abandoned Mansion on the Lightman District...they called me to go too..

[y]:It's kinda a desert district...but tell me what does this have to do with me?

Lou:I need backup man! come on! hold the candle there for me!

[y];Jeez..are you concerned about that? you are the most popular guy in school! there is no need to be shy...

Lou:yeah but still come on! man help me out...

He was almost crying i sighed and nodded he jumped up in the air...

Lou:Oh yeah! man thanks meet me in my house at 7 ok?

[y]:Alright...

He left and i smiled while shooking my head sideways

[y];What a kid...sincerely i don't know but im sure that's exactly what they wanted since they want so much to rip my pants off me...

I was now checking on my locker when i heard a bunch of whistling i looked over to the end of the hall to see them...Mil Ash and Hun their nicknames appearing like it was a f5cking highschool movie...Ash was a bit nice and not sluty like her friends...

[y]:Jeez...they sure like to show off...

They looked at me and smirked...i shurged it off and continued checking my locker until they surrounded me...

Mil:Hey cutie pie...

[y]:Hi girls..

Ash:[y] we want to go to a abandoned house in..

[y]:Lightman distric and you were wondering if i wanted to tag along?

Hun:Yeah how did you know?

[y];A blue bird told me...and sure i'll go...

Her eyes lit up like fire and their smirk grew big

Ash:See ya then...Lou is tagging along so...see you in the house of Mary ok?

Mil:Don't worry we will find some time for us...

[y];yeah sure...i'll see you then bye!

I walked away and facepalmed since i knew those two would try something to me...i was the only guy in the who wasn't a nerd or gay who they didn't had f5cked....and i liked my title as the 'Steel Mind'...