File 67 Male Reader x Yandere Grim Reaper

P.Fella:Master of yanderes im pulling your strings!! something something dreams!! blah blah whatever! let's just start this ok? yesterday i was stupid enough to forget about my signature on writing the story

________________________________________________________________________________

[y]:Man this is getting tiring...

I was now filling up the tank of my 2008 shelby Mustang i was traveling around the USA and right now i was in the road to Californa...it was late and there was lightining but it wasn't raining so it was kinda creepy...

[y]:Im gonna fill up the tank and leave as fast as possible...i said as the marker just reached F i was giving the old man that lived there some money when he spoke...

Old Man:be careful my friend when you travel around this areas...

[y];Why?

Old Man:well i can just give you a tip...don't give no one a ride...No one!

They he said no one sounded like a treat...i nodded and got in my car before racing off...

[y]:Don't give no one a ride?...bizzare...i guess he was just trying to scare me....but it sounded to real to be fake....ah! im worrying for no reason!....i hope...

I turned up the radio and it was playing Michael Jackson Beat it....

[y]:Man i love this song...

I was passing by area full of dead trees and with the lightining it just became more scarier...that's when i saw in a distance by a flash of a lightning a girl...she was holding a schythe and a bag while having her thumbs up...she was wearing a kinda revealing clothing...should i stop?......while i was thinking i noticed that i was slowing down...

[y]:Okay let's see where this ends...

I stopped the car beside her ad she leaned in the window...

???:hey...can you give me a ride?

[y]:Well sure where you going?

???;California

[y];What a coincidence in going there too..cme on get in! ms?

???;Call me Nikki sugar...

[y]:Ok [y] nice to meet you..Nikki...hop in..

I unlocked the door and she opened it

[y];um...and your schythe?

Nikki:oh don't worry here

She started to fold the schythe like a paper then she placed it in her pocket...

[y]:Wow..just wow...

Nikki:Well then let's go!

I started to drive off and for about a minute there was this ankward silence between us..until she broke the ice...

Nikki:Tell me [y] what brings you to california?

[y]:Well im going there to meet my parents...

Nikki:You live appart?

[y];Just me i work on New york so i need to travel all the way from it crossing the country..

NIkki:Wow...why don't you take a plane?

[y]:I have a certain trauma with plane since 9/11...

Nikki:Wow were you there?

[y]:I was with my father in my 6 and...belive it or not but we were about to hop in the plane that crashed into the wrold trade center....