File 74 Male Solider Reader x Yandere Vietcong

P.Fella:We continue our yandere story 23 years after the WW2 on 1968 Vietnam war so you are 20 years old in this one...and if you want you can keep the ears...

________________________________________________________________________________

[y]:Man i can't belive it! im going to Vietnam!

Mom:[y] dear may you come in the kitchen for a second....

[y]:Coming mom!

I placed the letter i received from the army calling me to go fight in Vietnam i was so excited...

[y]:Yes mom?

Mom:So [y] you received the letter from the army?

[y]:Yes i did and im going to Vietnam! i can't belive it!

Mom:[y]...please don't go....

[y]:Why?

Mom:Me and your faher experiencied war we know how brutal and deadly it can become...im can't let you get hurt or worse!

[y]:Mom...

[D/y]:[y]?

[y]:Dad?

Dad:Your mother is right...war is horrible is an easy way to die and lose friends and a hard way to get out alive and even harder without depression or sequels from battle...

[y];I know...but...i can't let this chance go...i wanna be like you two fight for our country...

[D/y];Even tho me and your mother were enemies?

[y]:you defended your country and she defended hers...i wanna help...

[D/y]:[y]...if you wanna go i won't stop you...but please...make it back home in one piece ok?

[y]:I will!

I hugged my dad then my mother she hugged me tight and cried a bit on my shoulder

Mom:Come back please [y]....

[y];I got it mom...or should i say Commander?

Mom:Mom is better...

I packed my things and entered my car then drove off to the place where they were calling me...

Kaiser P.O.V

Kaiser:He reminds me of you...

[D/y]:Well...he is me...

Kaiser:Well since he will be out for a while...let's suprise him when he comes back...

[D/y]:How?

Kaiser:With a little brother to him or sister!

[D/y]:Oh...

Kaiser:Do you wanna revive the Battle of Ardens in bed dear?~

#Timeskip# [y] P.O.V

We arrived in Vietnam soil i made friends with my colleagues Oxford Armin and Faze

[y]:So Guys

Faze:Yeah?

[y]:How do you think is gonna be there?

Oxford:I don't know...hard deadly...

[y]:yeah...i hope we come back home alive....

Armin:Me Too guys...

We were introduced by the general to the base and we saw some cool things training grounds jets flying helicopters but we also saw a bunch of pepoole in the medical centers screaming or crying amrs cut or shot legs spiked we got a bit scared he led us to our dorm and we set our things...