𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ━ ❛the man from the future❜

. ༄ ⋆ ❃ ᗢ .°
» CHAPTER SEVEN
❛ the man from the future❜
( part two. new future )

 new future )

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

𝗜𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬sunny summer afternoon as Elenor drove into the entrance of Charles gigantic mansion

𝗜𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬
sunny summer afternoon as Elenor drove into the entrance of Charles gigantic mansion. Elven very long years had past by, meanwhile Charles had opened the Charles Xavier school for gifted people or in other words, Mutants.

The school was good, they helped many kids who didn't knew how to control or live with their powers but Charles withdrew further and further. His injury and Erik's abandon had made the young man bitter.

He didn't wanted to speak to or see anyone, not even Elenor. He also took some serum so that he could walk again, Elenor didn't knew exactly what it was, the only thing she knew was that as long he would take that stuff he couldn't use his power.

She stopped her red car and got out and shook her head as she saw how wild the garden and everything else looked. The ginger continued her way towards the big wooden door before she knocked at the door.

For a moment nothing happened so she started to eye the mansion sceptical. After a little while Hank finally opened her, the women immediately dashed into the mansion.

“How is he today?”, Hank slowly closed the big door and followed after her as she put her bag on the table.

“He was in his room all morning.”

Elenor let herself fall onto the little couch that stood in Charles old office. “It can't go on like this, we have to do something!”

Hank sighed annoyed as he sat down on a chair, “You don't understand El, the Professor we knew is gone.”

“No, I know Charles and he is still in there”, she argued back at Hank who raised his eyebrows at her. “He's not some self-pitying, unkempt and bitter man. He is compassionate, kind and lovely.”