𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ━ ❛hell yeah! Prison break❜

. ༄ ⋆ ❃ ᗢ .°
» CHAPTER EIGHT
❛hell yeah! Prison break❜
( part two. new future )

 new future )

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗠𝗨𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗦stopped infront of a big white house with a very nice front yard

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗠𝗨𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗦
stopped infront of a big white house with a very nice front yard. “Next time I'm driving. Don't get used to it”, Logan told Charles who sat behind the steering wheel. Elenor felt a little sick as she quickly climbed out of the car followed by Logan who walked towards the door and knocked a couple of times.

After a short moment a brunette women opened the door for them. And immediately a worried expression made it's way onto her face as she exhaled deeply.  “What's he done now? I will just write you a check for whatever he took.”

“Um— We just need to talk to him”, Elenor assured her smiling friendly.

The women turned around as she let them in, “Peter the cops are here! again!”

They all stepped into the house and walked past a little girl who had a crown on her head and a teddy bear in her arms as she eyed Logan. “I'm a princess. What are you?”

Logan looked at the girl seriously as he took of his sunglasses, “I'm the Wolverine.”

“Where's your brother?” The little girl pointted at the stairs that let down towards the basement.

As they all got downstairs they saw a teenager with silver hair playing pingpong with himself and jeez, that boy was fast.

“What do you guys want? I didn't do anything. I've been here all day.” He now laid on his couch watching them.

“Just relax, Peter. We're not Cops”, Logan assured him as he held out his hands. The boy shurgged at them, “Of course your not, if you were cops you wouldn't be driving a rental car.”

Charles who still wore his sunglasses looked at the boy confused, “How did you know we've got a rental car?”

“I checked your registration when you were walking to the door. I also had some time to kill so I went through your rental agreement. Saw you were from out of town. Are you FBI?”, the boy quickly explained to them as he still laid on his couch.