Chapter 32(Epilouge)💚

Love Is Poison
Chapter 32

~Epilogue~

Kentrell POV

Well I did it. We did it.

Today was day we both graduated from high school.

The crazy part is my crew did too. I believe they was trying to get rid of us though.

It's been a couple of months since we laid grandma, Herm and Baba to rest.  Pawpaw doing good in-spite of.

Sherronda doing better. All of us are taking it one day at a time with her.

She is my mama and hell you only get one.

The whole gang here at the house plus Mia family. We having a cook out for graduation as  the whole hood coming.

Things with Mia is good. Hell almost too good.

"Say Mia , give me kiss."

She got on ker tiptoes and pecked me on my lips.

"Lil Gul, you better slob me down."

I smacked her on her ass.

"Kentrell"

Mia walked away to help set food and stuff out.

Look how things worked out. All because my ugly ass teacher partnered me with her for a project. Life funny that way I guess.

Mia POV

I can't believe how things changed within a couple of months time. My mama happier and she's not working herself to death.

We have been spending more time together. Kentrell and his mama been slowly healing.

I gained my family back and some added bonuses. I love everything about my people about my life.

College here I come.

Life funny that way... I guess

"Yall got room for one more."

I look up to see Michael Brown.

He gave me a hug and shook hands with Kentrell. 

"Alright yall it's time to eat."

Everybody started to walk where the food.

"Kentrell who is that."

We look up to see an all black suv. Whoever it  was in let the windows down.

"I don't know."

"GET DOWN!!"

Kentrell POV

Bullets rang out and I see all of our people scrambling. Some pulling out guns and the others going to safety.

My kids, my family and Mia were all I was thinking about.

A fucking drive-by.....

"Kentrell are you okay."

I see everybody but MIA.

"MIA"

I looked up to see Boomer holding Mia. Blood was everywhere. I took her from him.

Ms. Brown is on the ground screaming and being held by Micheal.

"Top, we called an ambulance."

I can't have shit. I cant be happy for shit. Is this my punishment?

"Mia......pull through...."

"Maybe.. my love is poison....."

THE END................
—————————————————
Thankyou everybody for reading my story. I thought about a Sequel... but....I have new stories and hope you come along for the ride. 💚💚💚💚💚💚 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚