11| Lethal Beginnings

Shemar"I'm coming!" I yelled as I walked to the front door, seeing Nico standing there

Shemar
"I'm coming!" I yelled as I walked to the front door, seeing Nico standing there. He walked inside as I closed the door.

"Wassup my nigga." Nico said as he dapped me up.

"You got the burner?" I asked him.

"Yea, right here." Nico said passing it to me.

"What kind of crazy plan you came up with that I had to get a burner short notice?"

"Well, he didn't come up with it, I did Nico." Jayda said as she walked down the stairs wearing all black.

"Damn." I thought to myself.

"We are killing two birds with one stone. I get to really beat a bitch up and you get answers. Cool?" Jayda finally came up to me and took the burner phone out of my hand.

"Thanks pa." She said as she went to sit on the couch and started texting.

Nico looked at me in confusion as he recalled the thank you she said.

"Pa? My fault." He mouthed as he slapped his hand on his chest repeatedly.

"Fuck you nigga." I said sticking up the middle finger, as he did a evil grin.

"So what she doing with the burner?"

"We, my brother are luring the bitch out. Kwame is hiding, and Jayda said he communicates through burners."

"You believe her cause she said it? I mean I get she's the ex and all, but she barely knew about his upcoming." Nico declared throwing shade.

Jayda

"Of course you would say that." I said in my head mentally rolling my eyes.

"Trust me Nico, I want this to end as much as everybody else does." I said stopping my texting and turning my attention towards them.

"And I get where you coming from, but respectfully, I'm not stupid. When we were together he had business trips, probably trying to start this shit. I'm putting the pieces together quickly, so just go with it my nigga." I concluded.

"Iight you won bro." Nico said dismissing it throwing his hands up in a surrender defense.

"I sent the text, now we wait." I said sitting back getting comfortable.

"What did you say?" Shemar asked me.

"I said what needed to be said. That's not your business." I replied deleting the message right after.

"She is very hostile. I fuck with her." Nico whispered to Shemar.

"It can't be a whisper if I can hear every damn word you say." I said dryly.

The phone vibrated 30 seconds later.

I'm coming righ now baee see yu soon.

"It's play time Jayda. Do you really wanna see this side of yourself ? You said you'd never be like them, you'd stay independent no matter what, don't get involved." I thought to myself.