28-Wrong Things•

༻✦༺
(TW: Sexual content; because honestly you won't get this for awhile. So enjoy it now while you can..)

Vader's POV
I closed the bedroom door with the wave of my hand; throwing (y/n) onto the bed and she giggled as she landed on the soft mattress, "We left so quickly; needy much?" She teased as she propped herself up on her elbows and eyed me lustfully. I ripped off my mask and threw it to the side so she could see the devious smirk I held; although this smirk was hiding what I was truly feeling.

I was scared, more scared than I've ever been and that only made me want to keep her closer, to continuously love her in every way that I can; as often as I can.

I was terrified that one day I won't be able to hold her the way I do now.

"You look so beautiful, I just couldn't wait anymore," I crawled on top of her and kissed her lips softly; savoring it like it was my last. She could have easily died tonight, that thought alone burns a fire in me.

She chuckled, "I'm not complaining." She wrapped her arms around my neck and tightened her hold on me; butterflies fluttered in my stomach, the same way they did the first time I ever kissed her.

I love this woman more than anything, I have to find that fucking Kenobi before I lose the only good thing that I have ever had.

(Smut)

Without breaking our kiss; I lifted her dress and slipped my fingers under her thin panties, making my way to her pussy. She gasped; causing her breath to fan my lips when I pressed two digits inside of her; I slowly moved them in and out, making her whimper and squirm under me, "Oh Ani." She moaned with delight; closing her eyes to enjoy the pleasurable feeling, "Just fuck me." She whined, bucking her hips forward so my fingers could go inside of her deeper.

"Patience my love," I teased as I removed my fingers and pulled her underwear down to her ankles, "Let me taste you first." I smirked at her while her eyes watched me with a deep hunger.

I lowered myself down and ran my tongue along her needy cunt, "Oh my-" She moaned louder as she gripped the bed sheets and lifted her hips up; I gripped them tightly to hold her in place so I can continue pleasuring her the way she deserves, "Anakin." She whimpered my name while I stuck my tongue inside of her. I relished her sweet taste, I loved nothing more than pleasing her this way. Especially knowing it's only me that can touch her, I'll kill anyone else who dares to go near her, she is mine.

She continued to squirm under me and I could feel her orgasm beginning to rise. I removed my tongue from her pussy and slid it up slowly to reach her clit; so I could gently suck on it, causing her to moan louder as she brought her hands down and entangled her fingers in my hair, "You gonna cum baby?" I asked as I fluttered my eyes up to meet hers. She was watching me this entire time; she always told me how much she loved watching me eat her out, just as much as I loved watching her when she sucks on my cock.

It's mesmerizing.

She nodded; her breathing was raspy and heavy as her moans continued getting louder.

So I stopped.

"What the fuck." She eyed me with disbelief while I held a smirk.

I undid my pants and dropped them down; pulling them over my ankles so I could throw them to the floor, "I want you to cum with me inside of you." I eagerly crawled on top of her and brought my lips to hers once more; kissing her passionately while I gripped my cock in my palm and brought rubbed it up and down her slit.

I shoved it inside of her and she screamed in pleasure; her walls were perfect as always, so wet and so tight. My headboard smacked l against the wall with each of my thrusts, "Oh my- Ani I'm gonna cum." She cried as my thrusts only got harder.