46- forever

-

-

she sighed as she walked up to her boyfriend's house. he's been distant the past couple weeks and y/n went to her best friend louis for comfort. he made her feel wanted, unlike devin.

devin wasn't there to comfort her when her parents fought, when she got bad grades, when she felt sick, or when she was at her lowest. that's why she wasn't surprised to find something in his room when she walked into his house.

it was a photo of him and his best friend kissing. she covered her mouth and but her lip trying not to let her emotions get the best of her. her heart shattered. she knew that he never paid attention to her.

she knew he would end up hurting her. but it still hurt to think that he used her all this time, and couldn't muster up the human decency to just break up with her.

she heard his footsteps come closer and she didn't look up from the photo. she didn't want his fake pity and concern.

{your pov}

i heard devin walk in and stop by the doorway. "y/n? are you okay? what is that?" he asked as he stepped closer to me. "y/n what's wrong?" he asked as he got closer.

i scoffed, "this. this is what's wrong devin." i said in a mocking voice. i showed the photo of him and nessa kissing. his eyes widened and he shook his head, "y/n please listen-."

i cut him off done with the fake apology of cheaters. it happens in every movie and my life is getting too close to a sappy disney channel movie.

"no! you never hang out with me, you never take care of me, you never check up on me, you never comfort me, i have barely any one as is and you go and fucking cheat?! you couldn't muster up the human decency to break up with me first? you had to take your toxic masculinity and prance around with a crowd of girls and just make out with all of them? you know what? i'm done. i'm done with all your bullshit. don't come to me, don't call me, we are over. you are a piece of shit." i rant as i list all the things that i hated in our relationship.

he shook his head and fake laughed, "maybe if you weren't so fucking annoying and clingy i would actually like you." i rose an eyebrow and held up the picture as i ripped it into pieces.

"fuck. you." i say as i flip him off and walk out of his house. i start to break down as i let the feeling sink in. i should've known. i should've know that bitch would cheat.

i slammed my car door and ran my hands through my hair. i turned on my air conditioning and sank into my seat as how deep is your love by the bee gees pours through the car.

i sigh as i listen to the lyrics and sit up. "come on y/n. don't be a baby and get upset. this is what he wants." i say to myself. i grab my phone and click a contact that i never hesitate to choose.

he picks up after a couple rings, "hello?" louis' voice fills my ears and i smile for the first time tonight. i breath in sharply and sigh, "hey, uh could i come over? i want to talk about something." i sigh as i think about everything that louis does for me.

"oh yeah of course, is something wrong?" he asks, his voice laced with concern. "um, i'll tell you when i get there." i say as i look at the road ahead of me. "okay yeah, well the front door's open. come on in when you're here." he says and i can tell he's slightly smiling.

i smile and nod my head even though he can't see me, "thank you, so much lou. i don't know what i'd do without you." i hear his mutter something, but shake it off.

little did i know that the words he said would mean so much to me later on..

when i pulled into louis' driveway, i opened my door and walked to their door. i felt the cool metal of the doorknob as i opened the door, hearing the familiar creak.

"hey lou?" i called out as i walked up the stairs to reach his room. he appeared in his door frame in an instant. "hey, oh my god what's wrong darling?" he asked as he took in my disheveled appearance.

i sighed and looked down, "devin.." he nods and wraps an arm around me, "tell me what happened, if you want of course." i nod and start.

"he cheated on me." i blurt and watch as his face contorts from nervousness to shock to anger. "what?! why the hell would he do that? you're the most amazing person i've ever met, he's such a dipshit." he rants as he takes in the news.

i smile and place my hand on his arm, feeling his muscle from underneath his hoodie. "thanks." i say softly as i look into his eyes. i felt loved.

honestly loved. no one had ever looked at me with such a caring and desiring look like louis did. i smiled and felt myself moving closer u til eventually louis' hand was caressing my face and our lips met.

it felt like a fire had ignited in my heart and all my true feelings had emerged. i knew what i wanted and i was relieved to know that i hadn't stayed with devin, the jerk from the past.

he pulled away and looked down and back up muttering, "i'm sorry, you just got out of-"

i cut him off by placing my hands on his cheeks and pulling his lips to mine and moving my mouth slowly with his. he pulled me closer and i reached around his neck and we broke apart to get a breath of air.

as i collected myself i looked at him and smiled softly, "i never knew how much i wanted to do that, until i did it."

he smiled and looked into my eyes while leaning in, "i've been waiting for you to say that."

-

author speaks
hi, sry for not posting like at
all lately, i've been busy with school and
exams and all that. lmk if u have any specific
requests or anything, i am open to suggestions.
have a great day/night my lovelies!